Zindagee (Epilogue)

Life is unpredictable.

Zimmal was sitting in the balcony , it had been more than six months and life has changed for good. It would be Zinnias birthday in a few days.

Zimmal smiled looking at Zayd and Zinnia in. From her balcony she saw Zayd pushing Zinnias pushchair on the footpath . It had become their ritual. Zayd taking Zinnia out on weekends. Spoiling her. Before she would grow up and need discipline. He was truly making up to them both. Taking zinnia with him, Bonding with her meanwhile Zimmal would have me time.

She was content and happy. The storm has truly passed.

        ******************

It was Zinnias birthday. She had slept after a tiring day. It was a wonderful day. They smiled. They laughed. No, it wasn't a big affair. It was just them and zimmals mom. A photographer. A beautiful decor. An intimate affair but they enjoyed a lot.

After the event had ended, Zayd and Zimmal sat together. His arm around her. While she had her head on his chest.

"Zayd..."

"Hmmmm"

Zimmal spoke, " life has been so good. My heart is so content I am so happy with you. With our baby. I am so glad you are a part of my life. App meri kushqismati hai"

Zayd kissed her forehead. Trailing small kisses on her neck he hmm'd again.

"Zayd, mai ap se kya keh rhi hoon aur ap kya kr rhy hain" zimmal pushed him away.

"Yar, you are looking so se..."

Zimmal put her hand on his mouth before she could complete.

"Kya hai yaar, kabhi tum kabhi hamari beti mere romance ke dushman banay bethay hou. " Zayd complained.

"Ap aisay fazool lafz na bolain bacho par bura asar prta hai" Zimmal spoke.

" Zimmal shhhh, yahan zinnia nahi hai. You don't let me come closer to me. " Zayd whined again.

Zimmal giggled and took Zayds hand in hers. Kissed his hands and slowly put it on her stomach.

"I don't let you come closer tou phir isko kya google se download kiya hai" Zimmal said with glistening eyes.

And Zayd picked Zimmal and twirled her around.
" Zimmal jaan, I am so happy. I will make up for everything I lost in Zinnias time. God has given me another chance "

Saying this he leaned in and put his forehead against hers.

It was Zayd and Zimmals perfect world.