(Re)-initiation part 2

Six is now seen walking towards his objective whistling away. With This Machine in hands, knock knock on his back, Blood-nap strapped to his left hip, 3 frag grenades on his chest and A light Shining in Darkness on his right hip. These are the only weapons he decided to use for this initiation.

He is still wary as to why Ozpin wants him: a guy in his 20's, armed to the teeth and experienced, to study at his academy.

Six: What's with old, enigmatic guys who have tall towers and wanting me to work to for them?

A rustle is heard from a bush. Six stops and aims down sight.

Six: Come out. If ya don't, I'll turn you to-

Rex jumps out the bush.

Six: Rex? How'd you get here?

Rex: Arf Arf!

Six: You saw a rat wearing a hat and chased it?

Rex: Bark!

Six: Fair enough, anyway come on let's finish this fetch quest.

Beacon Auditorium

RS1: Why does he have so many weapons?

RS2: Probably over compensating.

with RWBY

Weiss: How does he have an animal like that?!

Yang: Talking to dogs, yeah he's lost it

Ruby: Zwei is better.

Blake just stares at the image of Rex

JNPR

Nora: Look Ren it's Rex-Rex!

Ren: I see that Nora.

Pyrrha: How did Rex end up there?

Jeane: Probably chased a rat.

Back with Six and Rex

Six is walking along whistling and Rex walks beside him wagging his tail. They walk for half an hour until they reach a familiar clearing. In the center of it are multiple pedestals with chess pieces them.

Six: *thoughts* Oh. Ozpin you see your students as pieces. If that's the case time for a change of game.  *speaking outloud* Hmm Chess a game of kings queens and pawns. Most students would pick a queen or king as the are powerful. A pawn while not overly powerful can change a game if used properly, but I got a better idea, Oz.

Six walks up to a camera and shows a unique playing card. A single black Spade with the number 21 in Yellow in the Spade.

Six: You see, I'm a wildcard and I do things my way.

Six walks to the center of the temple and immediately draws This Machine. Just as he does this all sorts of Grimm emerge from the shadows. Six is happy.

Six: I knew you edge lords would show up. Come on gimme a good fight.

8 Beowolves run towards him but are killed by This Machine. An Ursa major lunges at him or attempts to but its kneecaps are shot before it could jump. Six walks up to it and double taps it with A Light Shining In Darkness. He is suddenly picked up by a Nevermore. Pulling out Blood-nap he stays its talons and climbs up the giant bird and cuts the neck. The Nevermore crashes, kicking up a cloud of dust. A lone beringel approaches the edge of the cloud but is decapitated by a fire axe.

Six: Knock-Knock Bitches!

As the dust settles Six sees there no Grimm left.

Six: Oh man that quick and I wantedtouse my 'nades. Rex you good?