Chapter 4- Date With Tohka And Reuniting

Start from the beginning

Darren: COME!!!

As I dragged Tohka away, it suddenly started to rain we ran inside an arcade. She looked around the arcade in awe.

Tohka: What's this?! Is this the Mecha Team's secret base?! 

Darren: It's not, calm down.

We kept on walking inside the arcade until Tohka saw a claw machine that had body pillows that were shaped like bread which she was staring at. She tried the claw machine but failed as the claw didn't use enough power.

Tohka: Why won't it pick up?! You weakling! Hey Darren, do something about this!

Darren: I told you already, the odds are that you probably won't be able to get one.

Tohka: Then what do you suggest I do!?

I looked at a different claw machine which had pillows that were shaped like a cat on it.

Darren: You can probably get this one easily.

She looked away from that claw machine.

Tohka: I don't want that one, I like this one.

Darren: Right... Are there any similar ones... 

I looked at another claw machine before giving a bruh face seeing a Ratatoskr officer was trying to act like a claw.

Darren: (Why is everyone so weird...)

I looked at the claw machine before thinking.

Darren: (Would that work? I've only ever tried it once before...)

Darren: Tohka, let's get this one together. I'll take care of this button on the machine, when I give you the signal, release the button that you are holding. We only have one shot 

Tohka: I understand.

Darren: (Why am I so serious about this...? Was it just to make Tohka happy?)

I inserted the 100 yen (that I stole from Shido) into the claw machine as the claw slowly moved toward the pillow. Tohka slowly moved the claw toward the pillow again.

Darren: Let go of the button, Tohka!

Tohka released the button and the claw grabbed the pillow it slowly dropped toward us but it was stuck on the glass.

Darren: Disappointing, your timing was perfect and yet... I'm the weakest link...

I was about to walk away as Tohka stared at the glass with sadness.

Tohka: Fall!

I slowly turned back to see Tohka yelling at the glass.

Tohka: Fall! Why won't you fall?! Darren and I tried our best! Fall. Please fall!

Darren: Tohka...

Tohka: I beg of you, please fall! PLEASE!!!

Then, as if by some sort of miracle, the pillow dropped toward the collection place as Tohka and I looked at each other with glee.

Darren/Tohka: IT FELL!!!

~timeskip to sundown~

Tohka and I walked toward Tengu Hill as she stared at the sunset.

Tohka: Hey, Darren, what does that transform into? 

Darren: I'm afraid to say that trains don't transform.

I looked at the pillow that Tohka was holding which had multiple bitemarks, indicating that she must've taken a few bites or two.

Tohka: What? Do they combine?