And he laughed a bit.

and I gave me a goofy smile.

He took off a bracelet from his hand and softly grabbed my hand.

He made me wear a silver bracelet with runes on it and I gasped.

His rough hand held my fingers and his thumb ran over my them.

"Never remove this." And I nodded.

"Excuse me, your food is here" I broke off the eye contact and smiled at the waitress and I leaned back a bit for her to keep the food.

I thought that he will also lean back, and in that process he will let go of my hand, but he didnt, he held my hand and kept on looking at me.

I felt warmth creep up my face and I cleared my throat.

"Eat well my love, you need it for tonight"

-------------------------

I fumbled with my keys as I tried to open up my door.

My hands shook a bit and my heart was beating fast.

I felt a warm body cover me from the back and hold my hand.

"Relax" he whispered my eyes and I let go of the breath and I melted in him and his fragrance.

His hand guided mine and the door opened.

He helped me remove my coat and hung it on the hook.

"Do you want to drink something?" I said I walked towards the kitchen.

"Not now, but in sometime. But I would like something sweet then" and the way he said it made me squeeze my legs and I licked my lips.

He made himself at home on the sofa and I sat at his opposite side.

I wanted him to come to my home to talk. If this man is talking about being in love, he should know about me.

My self-degrading and insecurities made me convinced that he wouldnt want to stay with me. No man does.

I wanted to clear it out, so I told him to come to my house as I wanted to have a serious talk. He agreed.

He looked at me in such a way that made me feel as if I am the only girl in this world and I knew that once I tell him that I am raped. He will not look at me like this.

I am a strong woman, but when it comes to my romantic life, I demean myself at the most horrible level.

I took in a deep breath.

"I have been raped" I said and I hugged myself as in a way to protect myself.

He got up and walked around the coffee table and knelt in front of my sofa and me.

"Are you healed?" and I nodded.

He kept his palm on my cheek.

"If you think that I will leave you, I wont." And I let go of the breath that I was holding.

He leaned towards me more and he was so close that our breaths were mixed together.

"All that matters to me is that you are healed. And I promise you, no man will ever do anything to you"

And I leaned my head on his and I was so thankful to have him.

And I kissed him. His hands covered my body and in one go he lifted me up. He sat down on the sofa, he struggled with making me sit on his lap properly.

"You sure do love to wear outfits that make it difficult for me" he said against my lips and I laughed a bit.

He left my lips as he gathered the dress and pull it up on my waist and he pulled me again to him and resumed to kiss me.

My hands started to massage his head and he moved closer to him. basically, I was on his dick.

"Thats like my girl" he said and I smiled.

He started to make his way to my chest and since it was a closed collar his hands made it to the zip and quickly unzipped it.

He pulled the top half of my dress down, so now, my entire dress was bunched up at my waist.

He pulled away a bit and cupped my breast and breathed out.

"Every part of you is beautiful" he said and I felt really good about it.

He removed his hand and he started to suck on my nipple. And I got up on my knees, giving him good angle. And this helped a lot. I breathed out and I shivered.

I kept my hands on his shoulders as he sucked and bit my nipples and he occasionally spanked me.

His hand started to play with my cycling shorts that I wore under my dress and within one pull, he pulled down my shorts as well as my underwear and the entire room was filled with my arousal.

He took in a deep whiff, "So sweet" he said as I felt a bit embarrassed.

He helped me remove my bottom wear and I helped him to unzip his monster.

As I pulled down his boxer, his dick sprang up free and he was huge. His girth was big and I was compelled to wrap my hands around him. and I did.

He hissed a bit as he held my hand.

"I cant wait little Fugl" he said. and somehow, I gave him the look of security and need.

"I have a condom" I said and he made me sit on his lap. And now his dick was between my legs. His dick was warm and the coldness in the room made me stick closer.

"Its in my bag" he held my waist and leaned with me and I held his shoulders as i thought his hold would get lose and i would fall on the table.

"I am not letting you" go he said.

I looked in his eyes, "Nor am I" and this came to me naturally. I didnt even have to think about it.

-----------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-STAY SEXY-