54.Jiang Xu's confession.

Start from the beginning

    "Mu Feng!" Hearing this, Jiang Xu unconsciously clenched his fists, and looked at the man beside him with a blushing face. I thought to myself: Why did Mu Feng just say it in front of Meng Shishi!

    "This..." Hearing this, the hero was stunned. He turned his head to look at the heroine beside him. At this moment, the heroine also had a look of astonishment.

    "Xiao Xu, isn't the person you like Xu Qianshan? How could it be Zhan Tian? Did you make a mistake?" Looking at Jiang Xu, the heroine "kindly" reminded him, specifically mentioning Xu Qianshan.

    "No, no, I don't like Xu Qianshan, the person I like is Brother Zhantian. I, I have liked Brother Zhantian since I was a child!" Speaking of this, Jiang Xu carefully glanced at Xiao Zhantian, still feeling a little bit in his heart disturbed.

    Hearing this, the male lead was stunned for a moment, and a flash of shock quickly flashed across his face. Xin said: How did Jiang Xu become like this? In the past, what a motivated monk he was? But now, she has become so slutty, and such a person can be a husband. Seduce Xu Qianshan first, and flirt with Liu Mufeng later, and now she came to say that she likes herself. What is he doing? Does he still want to marry three men together?

    How can such a person who is as good as a husband deserve to like himself? Being liked by him will only make the hero feel a great shame.

    Liu Mufeng didn't miss the flickering expression on the hero's face. He could see that the male lead was very concerned about Xu Qianshan's matter, but in the original book, the male lead and Xiao Xu said they didn't mind, and they had been taking care of each other a lot. Now that he thought about it, the male lead said and did that, but it was nothing. It must be to take advantage of Xiaoxu. Xiao Xu's aptitude is heaven-defying, and his swordsmanship is superb. In the eyes of the hero, he should be of great use value. Moreover, Xiaoxu is a little timid about feelings, so in the original book, Xiaoxu didn't confess until the end when he died, and he didn't confess in advance at all. The hero doesn't need to find any reason to refuse. Just use Xiao Xu, the person who has a crush on him, generously.

    In fact, the reason why Liu Mufeng was eager to let Xiao Xu confess was because he hoped that Xiao Xu could see the true face of the hero earlier. Although Xiao Xu will be sad, at least he won't die. I still have a lifetime to warm him and comfort him. Heal the trauma in his heart, let him no longer be sad, let him live happily every day.

    Even though the hero's face changed very quickly, Jiang Xu also saw the instant change. He was in a daze for a moment, he didn't expect that Brother Zhan Tian, ​​whom he had always trusted the most, actually disliked him, loathed him, and hated him. He was kicked out of the family five years ago, and Brother Zhan Tian didn't even ask him a single word when he met him. He didn't ask him how he was doing all these years, or what happened to Xu Qianshan? I never asked if he was wronged.

    "Xiaoxu, I don't have that kind of feeling for you. The person I like is Shishi. As you know, Shishi and I have been engaged since we were young. Besides, we will get married next month. I I only have brotherly affection for you." Looking at Jiang Xu, the hero politely rejected Jiang Xu's confession.

    Hearing this, Jiang Xu smiled. "Brother Zhan Tian, ​​have you ever liked me? Even a little bit, have you ever liked me?"

    Looking at Jiang Xu who was staring at him obsessively, the hero sighed softly. "I'm sorry Xiaoxu, I never liked you, I only love Shishi." "

    Well, I know Brother Zhantian!" Nodding, Jiang Xu lowered his head.

    In fact, Jiang Xu knew that the person Brother Zhantian liked was Meng Shishi, not himself. He also knew that if he confessed to the other party, he would definitely fail. However, at this moment, it was really rejected. He didn't feel much heartache. It seems that it is not as unacceptable as imagined. It seems that everything is so logical. It seems that this is how it should be.

    After Jiang Xu's confession failed, the four fell into embarrassment.

    "Ah, Fellow Daoist Liu, Xiaoxu, Shishi and I still have something to do, let's go first." Saying that, the hero stood up and offered to say goodbye.

    "Liu Daoyou, thank you for your hospitality. After I go back, I will mention your family to my father. I hope that our Meng family and your Liu family can have a good cooperative relationship in the future!" Said, the heroine also stood up.

    "If that's the case, thank you, Fellow Daoist Meng!" Standing up, Liu Mufeng thanked him with a smile.

    "Brother Zhantian, sister Meng, you go slowly!" Standing up, Jiang Xu also got up to see him off.

    Watching the two of them leave, Liu Mufeng secretly heaved a sigh of relief, and said in his heart: Finally, we are leaving!

    Sitting on the grass, Jiang Xu lowered his head, thinking about how he practiced swords with Brother Zhan Tian when he was a child, and went out to hunt monsters together. When he was a child, Brother Zhantian would always protect himself and protect himself well. But unexpectedly, the grown-up Brother Zhantian actually started to dislike him and hate him. Sure enough, people change!

    "Xiao Xu, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have forced you!" Sitting next to Jiang Xu, Liu Mufeng carefully put his arms around Jiang Xu's shoulders, and apologized to him softly.

    Hearing this, Jiang Xu turned around and looked at the man beside him. "Mufeng, you, do you think I'm particularly indecisive? Do you think I'm useless?" "

    No, why? When facing the person you like, you will naturally be cautious, nervous and afraid, no Dare to confess to him. These are all normal. It’s my fault. I saw that Xiao Zhantian today, and I was jealous of him. I, I shouldn’t be so eager to let you confess. But I’m afraid, I I am afraid that you will leave with him. I am not afraid that you will never come back after you leave. That's why I said that you like him in front of his fiancee. I think I said that you like him in front of Meng Shishi, Xiao For the sake of his fiancée, Zhan Tian will definitely reject you." Speaking of this, Liu Mufeng frowned deeply, he knew that it was very selfish of him to do so. However, no one can be generous in emotional matters, he is sincere to Xiaoxu, and the male protagonist doesn't even have any false feelings. How could he give up such a good Xiaoxu to the male protagonist, the stallion?

    Hearing this, Jiang Xu froze for a moment, then laughed. Very helpless smile. "Mufeng, you are so bad, you just sold me without reservation!" "

    I'm sorry Xiaoxu, I will spend my whole life taking care of you, protecting you, and loving you. I will use my Please don't leave me, don't go!" Holding Jiang Xu's hand, Liu Mufeng begged in a low voice. He is not afraid that Xiaoxu doesn't love him, he believes that time can change everything, he believes that as long as he is always by Xiaoxu's side, Xiaoxu will accept him sooner or later. However, he couldn't let Xiao Xu and the hero be together. He couldn't let Xiao Xu leave him. If Xiao Xu returned to the hero's side, then he would never have another chance.