"Then, where are you going? Is it too dangerous for you to be alone? Otherwise, I'd better not retreat." After thinking about it, Jiang Xu didn't really want to retreat.

    "No, you go to retreat. The higher your strength, the safer I will be. They can't find me yet. Therefore, it is very necessary for you to retreat now to refine the beast fire and improve your strength." Hearing

    this , Jiang Xu nodded. "Well, you are right, if I can advance to the spirit master level, we will go to small places to sell pills in the future, so we don't have to be afraid of them!" There are no spirit king level monks in the second and third level small towns, and the spirit master The environment can already be called the king and hegemony. If he is in the spirit master realm, then he doesn't have to be afraid.

    "Okay, then you should practice hard in seclusion, and let Xiaoyuan tell me when you are about to come out!" Saying this, Liu Mufeng took the bracelet Jiang Xu handed him.

    "Okay!" Nodding, Jiang Xu also took the beast fire that Mu Feng gave him.

    Looking at his lover, Liu Mufeng smiled, and directly took him into the space of the bracelet.

    After Jiang Xu settled down, Liu Mufeng went to the yard to look at his dragon chrysanthemums, and waved all the dragon chrysanthemums to ripen, and put them into a jade box and put them in the interspatial ring. Then, he locked the door and left directly.

    As the saying goes, it is better to travel thousands of miles than to read thousands of books, so it is also a good thing to go out and take a look around. After Xiao Xu refined the beast fire, they went to find a monster mountain to practice for a while, but his hunting skills were still not very good. Four years later, the secret realm will be opened, and before that, he must practice his hunting skills.

    ………………………………

    Three years later, Black Dragon Mountain.

    Sitting by the fire, Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu were eating grilled fish. After three years, Jiang Xu's strength has been promoted to the nine-star level of the spirit master, and he is only short of becoming a monk in the spirit master level. And Liu Mufeng's strength has also been raised to seven stars in the spirit realm. However, his beast pet, Xiao Yuan, is already a nine-star Spirit Realm, and his strength is on the same level as Jiang Xu's.

    "Mu Feng, your hunting skills are getting better and better now, almost on par with mine. I can't even protect you!" Speaking of this, Jiang Xu felt a little lost. In the past, Mu Feng knew how to make alchemy, so he could protect him with his strength, but now, Mu Feng not only knew how to make alchemy, but also improved his ability to hunt and kill. Jiang Xu felt that he was a bit useless.     "What are you talking about? You are much better than me!" Even though Jiuxing and Qixing are only two small realms behind, alchemists and sword repairers are incomparable. Xiaoxu's sturdy fighting ability is not something he can catch up with. He can only be regarded as having the ability to protect himself now. In Xiaoxu's hands, it is estimated that even fifty moves will not be able to go.     "It's not much difference!" Jiang Xu felt that the difference between the two levels was not much.     "How could it be? You are the most powerful swordsman!" Smiling, Liu Mufeng handed the grilled fish to Jiang Xu.     Hearing what Liu Mufeng said, Jiang Xu laughed. "Well, when we encounter a powerful monster in the future, the two of us can join hands to deal with it!"     "Okay!" Nodding, Liu Mufeng agreed.

    "Xiao Xu?"

    Looking at Jiang Xu who was eating grilled fish outside the woods, two monks, a man and a woman, came over.

    Seeing someone coming, Liu Mufeng narrowed his eyes. The beauty of these two men and women is not ordinary at first glance, and both of them have the strength of nine stars in the spirit realm, and their strength is not low!

    "Brother Zhantian, Sister Meng!" Seeing the person coming, Jiang Xu was stunned. Then he stood up and faced the two of them.

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng frowned secretly. It's actually a male lead and a female lead, no wonder they have such looks and such strength! After getting up, Liu Mufeng also walked over with Jiang Xu.

    "Xiao Xu, I haven't seen you for several years. Come to practice with friends?" Looking at Jiang Xu and Liu Mufeng, Xiao Zhantian frowned, because both of them were wearing hidden jade, and he couldn't clearly see The strength of the two of them can only be inferred from their aura, both of them are monks in the spirit realm.  

   "Yeah, this is my good friend Liu Mufeng! Mufeng, this is Brother Zhantian—Xiao Zhantian, the third youngest of the Xiao family in Jialan City. This is Sister Meng, the lord of Jialan City and his granddaughter——Meng Shishi." Looking at Liu Mufeng, Jiang Xu immediately introduced him.  

   "Oh, so it's the third young master of the Xiao family, and the sixth young lady of the Meng family!" Liu Mufeng saluted with a smile while lowering his head. Heart said: male lead, female lead, has he finally met his two nemesis? In the original book, the little cannon fodder Liu Mufeng died at the age of sixteen, and the heroine had already obtained the bracelet, alchemy inheritance, and alchemy furnace at the age of sixteen. But now, the plot has been changed by him. He is now eighteen years old, and it was the first time he saw the hero and heroine.  

   However, the original book didn't say that the heroine went to Black Dragon Mountain with the hero at the age of eighteen? Strange, how is this going on? How could there be a plot that was not in the original book?     "Liu Daoyou doesn't need to be called Third Young Master, you can just call him Daoist friend!" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Xiao Zhantian smiled kindly and politely.  

   "Yes, we are all fellow-daoists, just call them friends!" Nodding, the hostess said the same.     "The two fellow daoists are also here to practice?" Looking at the two, Liu Mufeng asked with a smile.

    "Ah, we just walk around!" Xiao Zhantian replied with a smile.

    "Oh!" Believe me, Liu Mufeng doesn't think that the hero and the girl will come to Black Dragon Mountain for no reason. There must be something weird about it!

    "Xiao Xu, you are eating grilled fish! It smells so good!" Staring at the fish in Jiang Xu's hand, the heroine's eyes lit up, and she could smell the fragrance from a long distance away.

    "Yes!" Nodding, Jiang Xu replied awkwardly. If it was other food, he would consider sharing it with Brother Zhantian and Sister Meng, but this grilled fish is a fish in Mufeng Space, so it cannot be eaten by others, and it would be troublesome if others knew about it.

    "Sorry, Fellow Daoist Meng, there are only two grilled fishes. We have already bitten them, so I won't invite you to eat them. If you two fellow Daoists want to eat, I still have monster meat here. BBQ How about giving some to the two of you?" Looking at the two, Liu Mufeng asked with a smile.

    "If that's the case, I'll trouble Fellow Daoist Liu!" After thinking for a while, the hero readily agreed.

    "Would it be too much trouble for Fellow Daoist Liu?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, the heroine said with a smile.

    "No, since the two of you are Xiaoxu's friends, they are my friends. It's better to meet by chance than to meet each other. It's rare to meet here. It's good for us to eat and chat together!" A polite smile hung on his face However, Liu Mufeng was complaining in his heart about the heroine's white lotus pie, and said in his heart: This woman obviously wants to eat, but she also put on a posture of embarrassment and reluctance to make it a bit unpalatable. Isn't this too contrived? Such a woman, probably only the male protagonist can bear her. He couldn't bear it for a minute!

    "If that's the case, thank you fellow Daoist Liu!" Pursing her lips and smiling, the heroine thanked her softly, and that numb voice was enough to captivate all men.

    "Friend Daoist Meng, you are welcome!" Liu Mufeng was not overwhelmed by the other party, but felt that his goosebumps stood up. Sure enough, homosexuality is highly immune to big beauties!