51.Wang's reaction.

Start from the beginning

    again Yes. This mysterious alchemist is not a young genius, but an old man, and the strength of the other party is not weak, he is a spiritual master, which is the same strength as ours. He is a fellow." Hearing my elder brother's

    words , the third child smiled. "You look at this with your eyes. I look at this with your heart. The views are different." "

    Then, what did you see?" Looking at his younger brother, the second child asked curiously.

    "From the pills he refined, I saw his talent, his loneliness and helplessness. He didn't have a strong family to rely on, and he didn't have endless spiritual herbs to practice, but , He is still insisting on learning alchemy and alchemy. Today, he may still be unknown and hiding in Tibet. But in the future, he will soar into the sky and attract the attention of everyone." Hearing what the third child said, the boss burst out laughing

    . "Third son, have you practiced alchemy and demon barriers?"

    Wang Yongshan looked at the younger son after glancing at the elder son. "Third son, take a look with your heart. Where is he?"

    "Black Dragon City!" Looking at his father, the third son, Wang Zhennan, spat out these three words lightly.

    "Black Dragon City? Do you think he is in Black Dragon City?" Looking at his younger brother, the boss was shocked.

    "Yes, he must be here. The places where he sells pills are all near Black Dragon City. He dare not sell pills in Black Dragon City because his strength is not strong enough, and he is afraid that we will discover his existence. However, He must be in a big city. Because only a first-tier big city like Black Dragon City can have enough spiritual herbs for him to make alchemy. The spiritual herbs in the small town are not complete, so he took the spiritual herbs in the small town , can't refine eighteen kinds of first-class elixir." Looking at his two older brothers, the third child said so.

    Hearing this, the second child nodded. "Well, what the third brother said is right. If you refine the Rejuvenation Pill and Huili Pill, you can refine it anywhere. However, for other medicines, there is no spirit grass in the small town. Therefore, he wants more Spirit grass, you must come to a big city like Black Dragon City. And he sold pills here several times, which shows that he is very likely to be in Black Dragon City." "Then tomorrow, I will take someone to the inn to look for it!

    "

    " No, he is so afraid that others will find him, how could he live in the inn?" Shaking his head, the third child disagreed with the elder brother's statement.

    "Then, where do you think he will live?" Looking at the third child, the eldest asked seriously.

    Hearing this, the third child laughed. "Big Brother, Second Brother, I don't think you may be able to find him. In other words, even if he is standing right in front of you, you won't be able to find him!"

    "Third, what do you mean?" Looking at the younger brother, the eldest asked suspiciously.

    "Yi Rong, that face that everyone has seen is absolutely fake!" Looking at his eldest son, Wang Yongshan said so.

    "This..." Hearing what his father said, the boss frowned deeply.

    "If this is the case, it will be difficult to find!" If that face is fake, how can we find it?

    "Third brother, it's up to you to go! You and the eldest brother and the second child will look for it together and see if you can find it. If we are poached by other big families in our own city, it would be too shameful." You have been wronged!"

    "It's the father!" The three of them responded.

    ………………………………………………

    One month later…

    Jiang Xu was watering the spirit flowers in the yard, when two men walked outside the gate of the yard. A man in fancy clothes looked at him. "Little brother, are you Jiang Xu?"

    Hearing this, Jiang Xu was stunned, and put down the ladle in his hand. Stepped to the gate of the courtyard. "Who are you? Do you have anything to do with me?" The man in the fancy dress couldn't see his strength, but judging from the aura of the other party, his strength should be higher than his own. It should be a monk in the spirit master realm.

    "This is the third young master of our Black Dragon City City Lord's Mansion, the third young master Wang!" Looking at Jiang Xu, the attendant standing beside Wang Zhennan introduced.

    "Oh, Third Young Master? I don't know what advice Third Young Master has?" The son of the city lord? Then, it should be a cultivator in the spirit master realm. However, the strength of this entourage is very average, a three-star genius.

    "Ah, that's how it is. Our Black Dragon City is conducting a population survey, but everyone who buys a house in my Black Dragon City within two years must be screened. Xiaoyou, you bought this house a year ago!" "

    Yes , I bought it a year ago. What's wrong?" Could it be that they discovered something?

    "Your Jiang Xu's name is written on the deed you registered in the City Lord's Mansion, so I would like to ask you a question. Before you bought this house, where did you live? Also, you live in this house by yourself , or live with other people?"

    "I live by myself, I lived in Jialan City before I bought a house." Looking at the other party, Jiang Xu answered calmly.

    "Oh!" Nodding his head, Wang Zhennan looked at the spirit flower in the yard. "Little friend, why do you know how to grow dragon chrysanthemums?"

    "It's so beautiful! I'll grow it if I look good!" Blinking, Jiang Xu replied.

    Hearing this, Wang Zhennan was speechless for a while. nice? What is the reason? "You really live here alone?" Staring at Jiang Xu, Wang Zhennan asked again.

    "That's right, I'm the only one. If you don't believe me, you can go in and have a look!" Anyway, Mu Feng was in seclusion, so he couldn't find it.

    "Oh, no need. I'm leaving first! Don't water your dragon chrysanthemum too much, otherwise, it will be flooded to death." Smiling and telling Jiang Xu, Wang Zhennan left with his men.

    "Thank you for the reminder, Third Young Master!" Jiang Xu lowered his head and sent the other party away expressionlessly.

    "Shunzi, go and find out Jiang Xu's background!" Looking at his followers, Wang Zhennan ordered seriously.

    "Third Young Master, there is no need to investigate this person, I know, he must not be an alchemist!" Shaking his head, Shunzi said that there is no need to investigate.

    "Oh? Why?" Wang Zhennan raised his eyebrows and looked at the entourage beside him.

    "Third Young Master, you often practice alchemy in closed doors, and you may not know much about the news of some big families. As far as I know, this Jiang Xu was born in the Jiang family in Jialan City. He is the second young master of the Jiang family. Because of his bad style, The fiancé who seduced my cousin was expelled from the Jiang family."

    "Oh? That's right!" Wang Sanshao was very surprised by this.

    "Yes, the Jiang family is a family of swordsmanship. Jiang Xu introduced Qi into his body at the age of three, and learned swordsmanship at the age of five. He is also one of the best geniuses in Jialan City. Moreover, Jiang Xu has a single golden spirit root, and he was born to be a swordsman. This kind of spiritual root cannot belong to the alchemist!"

    Hearing what his subordinates said, Wang Sanshao sighed softly. "Could it be that I was thinking wrong?" Dragon chrysanthemum is the main medicine of the refined Bigu Dan. This kind of flower is very delicate and ordinary human species will not survive. Only spiritual planters who know how to cultivate spiritual grass and alchemists who are friendly to plants can do it, but this Jiang Xu is a golden spirit root, so he cannot be an alchemist!