Somehow there were no wounds or hits on her, it's as if he protected her. Haruchiyo snarled at the woman, turning his back to Indicate it was best if she left. Yn instead stayed,her own clothes were covered in the stains too. She felt this huge urge to catch up with despite encountering him kill people so heartlessly.

"Why aren't you gone,be gone!"

"I just met my haruchiyo,how can I leave?"

"Your haruchiyo? I'm no one's to claim and you have legs,please use them before I make you dream about walking"

He smirked at the idea, focusing on yn's exposed legs and pursing his lips into a thin line. He did like what he was looking at, yn in a tight little skirt and a matching blouse to give her boobs the justice but he wanted to give them freedom - iykyk. Going over to yn, haruchiyo did regret one thing in his life. Out of many wrongdoings, yn never left his mind.

Sure,she was the pretty waitress at the cosy corner who offered him cheesecake everyday without even needing to order. She may have been the first person to not run away after seeing those ugly scars.

"How have you been,haru?"

"Good. You?"

"Let's skip that part "

Haruchiyo might be high on pills but he knows yn. Her mouth lies but that pretty face of hers, doesn't. Placing his index finger under her chin to get a closer look at yn, the pinkette sighed.

"What're those bruises? Name,yn. I need names"

"So what? You could end it once and for all?"

"You don't think I can?"

Challenging her, haruchiyo's blood boiled to know someone was abusing her. Yn saved him from being bullied at the amusement park when they were younger- he felt as if he should return the favor to her. Yn touched his right forearm that had the bonten tattoo engraved on his skin,the veins covering it. She brushed her thumb on the black ink,

"Bonten..."

Retreating his arm from her, haruchiyo started walking away into the night. He didn't wait for a reply or give her something to hold onto. She was a sunflower in his life.

The sunflower that made him smile and want to protect but he wasn't sure if she was in danger or ...whether he'd be the reason she'll be in danger. He can't promise he'll be with her till end of time.

It's best this way.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Check out that hottie in pink"

Ran haitani cooed to haruchiyo who was busy stacking up the pills he just bought. He wasn't interested in what the stupid brothers were gawking at. But ran's pestering got the best of him and he looked at the direction he pointed to.

"Yn?"

Angry and confused , haruchiyo left ran to his rambling. Going to yn, he was more furious to find her in a slutty dress that had a very low cut in the front,no back and a slit that went up to her thighs. Having her hair up to reveal more skin, haruchiyo snatched her away from the men that were dying to have yn.