There's A World Where Dreams ComeTrue Part 1

Start from the beginning

"So you told Lizzie but not us," Freya says. "We haven't told you yet," mikayla says. "Yet, means that you eventually will," Elijah says. "Of course," Lucifer says.
"Why is everyone getting out of the way," Lucifer asks. "Elijah and Jessica are not moving," Lucifer adds. All of the sudden Klaus walks from behind them, "Oh," the five of them say. "Hope, 'Ash' I think we are going to see your dad  and your husband ivy flirt," Lucifer says. "Hmmm, dad going be in the dog house when we get home' Ash say turning see  ivy looking away.
"Uhhhh"kol says look at klaus.
"You sleep in the dog house"ivy says,looking at klaus.
Klaus look offended at his Queen ivy.
"We don't have a dog My Queen"Klaus exclaimed.
"Than we buy one," Ivy says.
"Yes My Queen" Klaus agreeing with ivy ,Their children looked amused at their parents,watching the screen.
The Mikaelson girls and boys walk around a castle in 1492, looking for their family members. "You know, I realize why
Jessica ran away," Lucifer says. "Because my dad was going to kill her," Hope deadpans. "And that hairstyle," mikayla deadpans. Ivy rolls her eyes, "Henrik," Lucifer says.
"Tell me how stupid do you think Elijah is for falling for the doppelganger all over again," Lucifer asks. "You really want my opinion," Henrik asks. Lucifer nods as they walk into a room. Klaus and Elijah are arguing, "Huh, that is not shocking at all," ivy mutters. "Wait, this is after Jessica turned into a vampire and ran away," Hope says. "I think so, but if it is why hasn't your dad started hunting her down yet," mikayla asks. "I give Uncle Nik ten minutes before he shoves a dagger into Uncle Elijah's heart," Lucifer deadpans.
Hope and ivy and Ash and mikayla laugh, "Ten minutes is generous," Henrik deadpans. The girls and the boys find the door to get back to the hallway, not needing to see Elijah be daggered.
Klaus smirks, "Maybe because I did not truly hunt her down," he says. Everyone turns to him, "Simply the threat of me hunting her down caused paranoia," Klaus says. Hope gives him a look and then turns to her cousins,And brothers and BestFriends and boyfriend."Yet he was hunted by Mikael," she whispers.
"Yeah, but her was actually being hunted by Mikael, Jessica thought she was being hunted," mikayla says.

The twins and Finn follow the replicas into an office,
"Elizabeth," Alaric says. "Josette, you're giving a tour in ten minutes, and I really need you to sell the new recruit on our place. He's not sure he wants to go here," Alaric explains.
"Who wouldn't want to go here?" Josie's replica asks.
"Exactly," Alaric says. "We'll reel him in, Dad. Don't worry,"
Lizzie's replica adds. "What would I do without you guys?" Alaric asks. "What is going on," the twins ask. "I have no idea, what is going on," Finn says.

"It's like an invasion of the body snatchers only there are duplicates of everyone," corey says. "Instead of a duplicate of one person who thinks the world revolves around her," Hope asks. Rebekah laughs at how her niece's comment affected Caroline and her body guards.
"Welcome to the Salvatore School. We're your tour guides,"
Lizzie's replica says. "I'm Josie," Josie's replica says. "And I'm Lizzie," Lizzie's replica says. "Sisters. Twins," Josie's replica says. "Fraternal, obvs," Lizzie's replica adds. "Come on. We'll show you around," they say in unison. "Hey, that's only cool when we do it," the blonde haired twin says.
"Lizzie, they are the two of you," Finn deadpans. "Shut up," the twins say in unison. "Everybody gets along with everybody here," Josie's replica says. "For the most part,"
Lizzie's replica adds.
"What kind of deja vu shit is this," Damon yells. "Not deja vu," Lucifer and Lizzie say in unison.
"The wolves are pretty cliquey. They mostly like to hang with their.. Lizzie's replica says. "This place is a turd stain," Jed says. "Uh. The maintenance staff must be on holiday or something," Lizzie's replica says. "Um...Why don't we introduce you to your pack?" Josie's replica offers. "Okay.
Where's the pack?" Jed asks. "Hey, Jed. I'm Luis. Uh...Your alpha," the werewolf says. "Do you think he'll stay?" Lizzie's replica says. "It's so hard to get anyone to stay," Josie's replica says. "Well, if these are the breakfast offerings, it's no wonder. Where are the pastries? The Belgian waffles?
The smoothie station?" Lizzie asks. "Why are we so poor,"
Lizzie's replica says. "Lizzie, you know how expensive it is to run this place, how hard it is to get benefactors. I mean, Damon Salvatore has been as generous as he can be, but he and Elena have kids of their own that they need to take care of. I'm gonna make sure that Dad eats. He works so hard,"
Josie's replica explains.