Evelyn had her feet up on the bench, arms wrapping around her legs to provide warmth as her knees dug into her chest. Arthur, the one sitting directly beside her, had his arm wrapped around the back of the seat, it being inches away from touching the nape of her neck. They couldn't have been closer, their clothing scratching as each other as they left minimal distance between themselves. Cam shared a look with the other Arthur. Obliviousness travelled through the air.

"Can't we just split up and find somewhere?" Arthur Hill suggested boredly as he peeled a stick off the tree beside him. "It'll be quicker than waiting for grandpa to find a place."

George looked up with furrowed brows as the others laughed. "Was that supposed to be me? I'm the grandpa?"

"Yeah, you're the grandpa," Arthur retorted.

"Oh, great. Would you rather me just not do anything, then?" George huffed as he stuck his phone in his back pocket. The Arthur on the bench rolled his eyes before unravelling his arm from around the back of the seat and leaning forward, his elbows pressed against his knees and hands clasped together.

"He does have a point, George," Arthur mumbled, Evelyn nodding beside him.

"Fine, you two, come with me. You three, bugger off," he said, motioning towards Arthur and Evelyn as he began walking backwards. Arthur pushed himself away from the bench and held out his hand, Evelyn taking it with a soft smile as she stood up and stretched her arms out with a yawn.

"Can we make a forfeit, otherwise it's just boring," Cam said as he too pushed himself away from the bench.

"Like what?" Evelyn asked curiously.

"The people who don't find a restaurant have to pay for the food," Arthur Hill said with a grin, wiggling his eyebrows in George's direction.

"What are you looking at me for?" George asked as he pressed his hands against his chest. Arthur laughed.

"You are not having anything today. What is up with you?" The Arthur beside Evelyn laughed, the girl covering her mouth to disguise her own. George couldn't help but crack a smile.

"No, Alex is just annoying."

"Me? What did I do?" Alex exasperated in a high-pitched voice.

"Time starts now. See you later, freaks!" Cam shouted as he dragged Arthur Hill and Alex in the opposite direction. Evelyn furrowed her brows as the other two boys on her supposed team took off in a flash.

"Hey? Why are you running?" The blonde asked as they jogged away. They both looked back with furrowed brows.

"What do you mean? Do you want to pay for dinner?" George stated with incredulity.

"I really don't mind," she shrugged as she finally caught up to them, a smile plastered across her face as she peacefully strolled down the path.

"No, we're running," Arthur said before George started jogging again. Arthur grabbed Evelyn's hand quickly before she could retaliate and dragged her along, eventually letting go when she realised there was no other option then to run alongside them.

"What about there?" George asked as he pointed to a place across the street.

"That's shut, you idiot," Evelyn hissed as she continued running. However, they only took a few more steps before she abruptly stopped, pulling on the back of both their arms. They both turned around, George with furrowed brows and Arthur with raised ones.

"Do you like Italian food?" She asked, her eyes focusing on a shop in the distance.

"Do I like Italian food?" George scoffed, slightly offended.