𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖙-𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖚𝖕

ابدأ من البداية

"No, that's okay. Don't worry about the project, Yeons. I did my part in it. Wait, I'll go to my room and find it. You can wait in the living room."

"That's fine, I'm just going to wait outside."

"No way, there's some dangerous stuff that could be there. Just wait on the couch."

"Fine," was all Yeona could say as she went inside the girl's apartment and sat on the couch.

While Eunsook went to her room to get the paper. Yeona looked around the living room and there were a few picture frames around it. Most of them were pictures of her and her family but there was one picture that caught her eye.

It was a picture of Eunsook with a very familiar guy. It looked like the two were at a park from the background and they looked very close to each other.

Hold on, isn't that Haechan? Like, Lee Haechan? What's he doing with Eunsook? I mean, not like I care or anything, but what's up with that picture of her with him? Is that edited? It can't be, right? It looks too real. 

Are those two dating? I mean, I know idols date people behind the curtains but like, is that for real? I mean, I don't care if my friend is dating an idol. But, how come I only know about this just now?

Whatever, Eunsook looked like she was having a breakdown a while ago, maybe I shouldn't ask her about that picture.

"Here, I found my report. Sorry it took too long, my room was a mess so I couldn't find it easily," Eunsook said which cause the girl to get startled a little bit.

Yeona looked up at her partner and friend who handed her a piece of paper. She immediately took it and read it for a while. The 20-year-old looked at Eunsook again and then said, "This report looks fine. I'll take it now, is that okay? I'll just make a few changes to this."

"Sure. Just return to me by Monday."

"Okay, then. Anyways, I didn't know you and Haechan are dating each other," Yeona said accidentally saying what she was just thinking about too loud.

There was complete silence in the living room for a while. Yeona knew she screwed up, she couldn't control her thoughts and she couldn't believe what went out of her tongue.

"Sorry, Sookie. My tongue just slipped, I didn't mean to say that."

It wasn't that obvious but Eunsook was tired, she was pissed at Yeona. She didn't get why her own friend would say that in front of her considering she and her boyfriend just broke up a few hours ago. 

Of course, she never told Yeona about her relationship with Haechan because she never asked her about her love life so she just let it be. However, she didn't know how she found out when she finally found the answer. She saw one of her past photos with her now ex-boyfriend that was in the living room, she quickly took it and then looked at Yeona again.

"Yeona, can you leave? You already got what you wanted. Is there anything else I could do for you?"

"Sorry, I'll just leave now," were the final words Yeona said before she left the house with all the things she brought. 

When Yeona finally left, Eunsook looked at the picture of her and her ex. She was enraged that it ended up in the living room so she quickly went back to her room and threw it away in the trash can. Just seeing that picture thought about exactly how her boyfriend left her in that alleyway a few hours ago.

Eunsook, I'm breaking up with you.

She thought and thought of it again. Once again, she started crying remembering it. How much it impacted her and how much it hurts her. She cried the entire time while the rain outside got stronger and thunders started appearing.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

New chapter published? What do you think about this?

So, ik this might be too early but I already published a new book. It was supposed to be the fourth book of this series but I decided to publish it anyways. For those wondering what it is, it's called Ghostwriter and it's a Renjun story. You can check that out if you want. So far, I only published the prologue and the first chapter.