Ch 18 Silas

Silas POV

Oh god she feels so good, so tight. Her legs tightening around my waist as I slowly move in and out getting her used to my size.
"Please Silas, move." I start to pick up the pace. She really is Aggele mou. I feel like I have gone to heaven.

I'm starting to loose control she's bouncing up and down if I don't take control I don't know how long I will last. I move us over to the wall and grab the back of her leg to tilt her a little more, I need to find that hidden g-spot.

As I press her back against the wall, she shocks the hell out of me. Somehow raising both legs to rest on my shoulders. Not once allowing me to fall out. She's bent in half, with the upper part of her back against the wall. She tells me, begs me to move faster, harder.

I pull back until only my head is still wrapped in her warm canal, and slam into her. My balls slapping her tight ass with every thrust. Screaming my name I start pounding into her harder and faster. Fuck this feels so good. I never want it to end. I want her to always remember this. I want this to be explosive. I move my hands so I'm parting her glorious ass and slowly insert one finger into her puckered hole. I feel her clamp around me as she lets out a silent scream.

I slam into her harder and faster, my finger moving in and out at the same pace. She screams again as another orgasm rips through her. One more I need her to go once more. I insert another finger giving her everything I have.

"Again Aggele, one more time. Come with me." Three more pumps and she's incoherently screaming my name milking me for everything I have. I have never cum so hard in my life.

Some how I move us over to the bed and lay her down. I start to rub her poor legs. I can see my seed dripping out of her. It's such a turn on knowing she now has a part of me inside her.

Getting a cloth I clean her and myself up and lay down beside her. Snuggling into my chest Sang places a kiss right over my heart and tells me, "I love you Silas. I love you so much." I kiss her head and tell her I love her too. I don't think she hears me. Her breathing has evened out and I know she has fallen asleep.

I'll wake her up in a couple of hours for round two.