Chapter 26 Drip--

Start from the beginning

After being recognized, Shi Xing gained some confidence and continued.

"Third, I know your itinerary and the risks I will face."

Shi Xing counted Chi Yao's major itinerary in the past year, and discussed when and how to do it by Chi Yao's side, and how to cooperate , in order to do all kinds of things that don't drag them down.

The speeches were very detailed, and Chi Yao listened to each of them, and felt that there was nothing wrong with them.

Chi Yao: "Continue."

The last question, Chi Yao's spiritual sea, and Shi Xing's healing ability can completely cure Chi Yao after it grows.

Shi Xing thought for a while, and replied: "There is actually no answer to this question." "

There is no absolute in everything."

Chi Yao: "Is it over?"

Shi Xing took a deep breath, let himself look directly at Chi Yao, and said, "There is no absolute in everything. If you want, it depends on whether you can afford to lose."

"If my ability can cure you, then everyone is happy, if it can't be cured..." "

Then this is my choice, the Council of Elders, the Senate, or The pressure that other legions will put on me in the future is what I should bear as your medical practitioner."

Chi Yao didn't look at the time and star, and his eyes didn't know where he fell in front of him, and the long fingers on his legs lightly nodded, said.

"You may not be able to bear this pressure."

"But if I don't try, I will never be able to bear it." Shi Xinghui.

His views on this issue are more thorough than Chi Yao imagined, "Stress doesn't happen in a day or two. I need to mature in two to three years. I have a high level. If it is calculated in three years, at least the first three years The pressure on me should be okay. If it accumulates slowly, it will definitely not heal you that day. I think I will coexist with it for a long time, and I won't let it crush me all of a sudden." 

"There will be a day to adapt."

Chi Yao paused with his long fingers, looked up at Shi Xing, the little blue star's eyes were exceptionally clear, full of clear light.

"Choices come at a price, don't they, Your Highness?"

Chi Yao was dumbfounded by the question.

Staring at each other for a while, seeing that Shi Xing had the intention of retreating, and still looking at himself firmly, Chi Yao nodded his chin lightly and admitted, "Yes."

Shi Xing: "These are just written ones. I actually have my own set of answers. Do you... want to hear it?"

There was a moment of silence, Chi Yao said: "Speak."

This time, Shi Xing was really nervous, clenched his knuckles, fearing that he would flinch if he was delayed, he simply said loudly.

"Your identity is a bit scary, and I often feel overwhelmed when I search for information."

 "But compared to this feeling of weakness, I know more clearly that if I give up, I will regret it." 

"I don't want to regret it, so I want to give it a try even in your eyes." "As for what the choice means, which side you choose, it's still the same as the answer just now, these are the same as your identity, not so good Bear it, but I just want to try."

"So no matter what the results of the investigation are, I will not shrink back, and I will work hard to improve my cognition and accept these things, even if I can't accept them immediately, day after day. Change, one day you can."

Compared with the answer just now, these words are a bit more indomitable.

This is the answer sheet that Shi Xing wants to hand over at the self-level.

"The next step is the risk of the itinerary and whether you can be cured. These two issues are the same in my eyes."

Chi Yao raised his eyebrows, "How can it be the same?"

Shi Xing suddenly smiled, a very bright smile, Can't see a bit of haze, but also with an invincible purity.

Clarified the key point: "Because as a Blue Star person, there is no absolute safety." 

"In the batch of berries in the star tree nest, I calculated that only a small half can really grow into a medical doctor." 

"The few who left during the process, the few who died of illness during the mature period, and the few who were devoured by star beasts, our survival was already very difficult."