Flying to get there. Chp11

Start from the beginning

NO ONES POV:
The sweet couple is cuddling each other while Avan is sleeping on Liz and Emma is drinking some water, after turned off her phone and is feeling kinda sleepy too, so she is heard yawning by Liz.

Liz's POV:
I heard emmies yawn so I know that she is sleepy too, I looked at her smiling and said: Hey baby are you tired? Do you want to sleep a little? Kindly. Emma now is rolling her fists around her eyes and nodding slowly. Yeah mom, sorry, Liz. Em said very sleepy. I chuckled silently. It's okay bear, come here sleepy beauty, I can cuddle both of you. I said extending my left arm to her, so she can put her head on my near chest. Emma came closer to me, grabbed my hand softly and cuddled with me, I have my arm wrapped around her shoulder and she has her fingers intertwined with mine and her head on my near chest. She quickly closer her eyes and I give her a little kiss on her head. Now I have two cuties on top of me, and both of them are cuddling me, which is cozy and a little funny. After an hour I slept like only 20 minutes, trying to hear any flight attendant, but nothing. Avan has now his head against my belly and he grabbed my right hand to caress his cheek. Emma on the other side has her head on the crook of my neck and I placed my hand on her shoulder,so she doesn't fall. Then I feel the hem of my shirt being pulled up, so I looked cautiously down and saw Avan entering his head inside it, so now he is pecking and caressing my stomach, while emmie is moving a little to stay more comfy, and now has her head on top of my bosoms. Oh god, this two kids are using me as a pillow in a bed. Em, is moving more now and has a frown on her face, and is holding me tight on the back, while sleeping so I think she is having a nightmare, poor thing. Avvv, babe, come up. I said slowly while moving his arm.
He came up yawning and said: what happend my love are you guys okay? And kissed my cheek. We were, but I think em is having a bad dream now, so help me wake her up. I said softly and concerned. He nodded and put his hand on emmies arm and is caressing it softly. Em, hey honey it's okay, we're here, shhh it's okay... av said. Emma moved her head upward my neck and opened her eyes slowly to us, we smiled softly and I caress her cheek. Baby it's okay, you're safe, we're not gonna leave you sunshine. I said. I hugged her and after she put her head on my shoulder, and I kissed her cheek, av caressed her hair. I love you so much guys, thank you for never leaving my side, I really appreciate all your love and care towards me. The sweet girl said. Awww bear, we love you too hun. I said. How sweet emmie, don't worry even fake parents like us don't leave their children's alone, we care too Emma. Av said laughing and hand five Emma's hand. I chuckled at avies comment. Then I heard the flight attendant calling to go and check up the suitcases. I rolled my eyes and said: Come on big baby's, let's put this bad boys on the plane. They laughed and stand up, while I'm fixing myself since I had, this two, all on top of me like for almost two hours. This Is your fault, you sleepy child's, don't worry later I will get my sleep revenge. I said and they cackled along. Av kissed me and Emma pecked my cheek. You smarty pants, you both know a lot. I said, knowing well what they were doing.

Emma's POV:
I'm really happy that this two are the ones who my mom and aunt chose for me to go to London. They are like family to me, it's like I have another parents but younger. I love them, and it's very nice of them to really care about me. And let me not forget that I called Liz mom while I was going to almost fell onto her and Avan dad, for protect the cashier from Liz's anger.
We had to stand up from our sleep, cause now it's time to check in and put the suitcases on the plane and wait another two hours for the plane. Before going to sleep my mom text me to know it was going, and I said that it's awesome and these guys are the best. But now we are in the line for the check in, so I'm drinking some water and Liz and av are hugging each other.
Awww, you guys are so cute. I said, taking them a picture. They laughed and turned around to me and Liz said: oh you're gonna get it. I opened my eyes widely and saw them coming to me and now I'm being double tickled. I'm a laughing mess, and they are getting their revenge. GUYS.... STOP HAHAHAH. I said and like two seconds later they stopped it finally.
We sighted, finally it Is our turn in the line, first they checked mine and after theirs, and thankfully there were no problems.