Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 1

Start from the beginning

We both finally look towards the professor who was looking really pissed as always.

"Care to explain why you both are late? Jungkook you made your habit to be late each day but you y/n I didn't expect this from you at least."

We stayed silent the whole time while the whole class was darting their eyes on us.

"Sorry sir!"
"Sorry professor!" we said while looking down showing some regret.

"Enough you both! Just get out of my class!! And don't dare to go anywhere but corridor. I will check at anytime understand?"
                      "Yes professor!"

........

And now we both are standing at the corridor getting our unnecessary punishment.
I looked towards Jungkook only to find him sad...what happened to him....

"Jungkook are you okay?...hye look here."
I go closer to him facing him towards me.
"Now tell me what's happened?"

"It's just... it's been two weeks since I am getting late for professor's lecture...y/n you know I am having nightmares these days but it hunts me and I don't want them to be true..."

It's true he is getting nightmares just like me and I can understand how hard it is to bare them....

"Hye bunny bunny don't be so sad, they are just nightmares and wherever your brother is he will be okay so don't fall for your nightmares" I said trying to cheer him up.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am and it's just a dream nothing more , okay now stop worrying."
"Bunny bunny is not you and your brother looks exactly the same! ^.^ "he smiles as soon as I bring it up.

"Yes we are!" he said while nodding his head in agreement.

JEON JUNGKOOK my best friend, we are together since our middle school ,he has a soft personality yet a sensible person. His brother and seokjin was teachers in this college...before they disappeared... exactly a year ago !
Oh I forget you are wondering who I am and who this seokjin guy is , right!
Okay let me introduce myself. I am y/n as for my surname well I don't know cause I don't know who's my original parents are but you can call me Kim y/n because when I was 5 seokjin parents adopt me since than they are my family and...after mama,papa death seokjin was the one who take care of me , we both are really close and he is very important to me...but a year ago suddenly three professors of our university got disappeared one was seokjin ,one was his brother and one was Kim namjoon.
And still police don't find out what happened to them which is very disturbing.

"Wow guys look what I find out!!"

i came out of my thoughts with the voice of non other than jimin!

"Two idiots are getting their punishment." he said while his other two friends were standing side by him arm cross.

"It's none of your business!" I said.

"Bit*h! I think you forget what happened last time right?" He referred to me.

"Y/n please let them be don't argue otherwise they again hit you and do something horrible like the last time." Jungkook said with a sad voice.