Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 1

Synopsis : there's only one person who can help us...

"This is not good."
"We need to do something...otherwise it's our end." Seokjin said while looking towards the namjoon who was looking out of the window.

*bam!bam!!bam!!!*
Suddenly someone started knocking more like beating the door harshly making both of them scared.

"Now what...??" seokjin said in pure horror.

But before they can think further the door beating stopped making complete silence.

Namjoon relaxes while Seokjin lets out a sigh.

"Finally they are gone." Seokjin said.

But as soon as those words leave Seokjin the big explosion occurs making both of them shaken.

"What's...happening???" Seokjin said in a shaken voice.
"We need to hurry before it's too late." Namjoon yelled as the room was filled with smoke.

But before they can do anything the whole place exploded with the sound of boom!!!!

...........

Nooo!!!!!!

*Breathing heavily* I look around just to find myself in my room... *sigh*
"It's just a...dream..."a tear rolls down to my cheek as soon as I utter these words.
I get up from my bed and walk to the corner of the room where I hang a few papers with some information.

"These nightmares are getting more and more scary..."I said while looking at those papers.
Oh God! please keep him safe wherever he is.....

"Where are you Seokjin?...why you leave me alone... it's now a whole year since you..disappeared."

"I miss you...please *sob* come back!" I started crying unknowingly. *sniff*

I give myself time to settle down and I sigh when I finally calm down.
I looked towards the clock
"It's already time for college I need to get ready."

..........

I reached the college entrance but don't know why I started staring the whole place.
I keep staring at it and don't know how long I stared.
I came out of my thoughts when someone started shouting my name.

"Y/n!!!!"

"Jungkook!" I said.

"Why are you standing here?" He said almost out of breath.

"Huh!"I asked in confusion.

"Are not you getting late y/n? Hurry before teacher reach in the class!"

"Oh no!!! we are fifteen minutes late!!! We need to run!!!"

...........

The teacher was busy on the board so we started entering the class from the back door.

"How many times I need to tell everyone not to enter from back door?!"

Oh no!!(⁠ꏿ⁠﹏⁠ꏿ⁠;⁠)

'You two stop right there!!"