chapter six

There was an extreme chaos in Impel Down. We have gained a lot of keys from defeated guards and freed countless prisoners with it, while Buggy and Mr. 3 have caused a smaller riot on Level 2.

Iva tells Luffy to leave the guards to us, and Luffy somehow obliges. Just then, one of the guards, Sadi, appears along with her Jailer Beasts, knocking a lot of prisoners out. But Luffy, Crocodile and Jinbe are fast to act, and hit the beasts with their powerful attacks.

Sadi gets frustrated at the fact that they took out her little pets with a single attack, and confonts them herself, killing a few of the prisoners with her whip, breaking off a piece of the bridge above the Lake of Blood in the process. Luffy tries to attack the woman by himself, but before be gets tp deliver a hit, Iva stops him and throws the boy over Sadi, telling Luffy that he needs to go after Ace, and should not stop here. Just then, Iva transforms into a woman, and decides to battle with Sadi. Inazuma and I go after Luffy in attempt to get him out of here, but we were stopped by Hannyabal, who was wielding a Naginata, a double bladed staff, as the others cheered for him as he was preparing to attack us with one of his moves. He spins the Naginata until it catches on fire, then goes to attack Luffy with it. A thousand guards standing next to him, all fully armed, blocking the way to Level 3.

Luffy did not like this, and eventually has enough, and hits Hannyabal with full force. The Vice Warden falls back, and despite being heavily wounded, he gets back up to fight Luffy. The rubber boy tries knowcking out the man, but he refuses to let us leave, and constantly gets up, while the other guards are asking him not to push himself.

Hannyabal goes on to give a small speech on how evil pirates are, and how they cause panic among citizens, and proclaims that Impel Down was made to keep said evil pirates away, so that they will be kept far from mentioned citizens, elsewhat the world would be a dark and cruel place.

Deep down, i knew that wasn't the truth. Because not all pirates are evil. An example would be Luffy. I have met him just a day ago, and i can already tell he's a good man. Noone would be brave and determined enough to break into a place like this just to save their loved one. On the other hand though, i knew that he was right somewhere. Yes, there were in fact pirates who are purely evil, I experienced it firsthand years ago. But Luffy? He wasn't a bad guy.

Luffy counters Hannyabal's speech with saying that Ace is important to him, and asks Hannyabal to move out of the way.
"Some fools just refuse to listen..." says Hannyabal at Luffy's response.

Suddenly, Hannyabal's men are sucked into a mysteryous darkness, a figure telling him that despite all the talk of justice and evil, there really is no answer to be found.

The said person just happened to be Blackbeard. He stomps the Vice Warden deep into the ground, causing him to finally pass out. Seeing this, the fight pauses, and his crew members slowly appear. Luffy seemed to remember something about this man.

Then the realisation suddenly hits Luffy. This was the exact man who gave him that speech back on Jaya. This was the exact man who Ace was looking for when he met Luffy in Alabasta. This was the man who captured Ace.

Luffy angrily asked the man if he was indeed Blackbeard, which makes the man realise that he never told Luffy his name before.
"I was actually suprised when i found out you were the little brother of Fire Fist Ace..." Blackbeard looks at Luffy.

Blackbeard explains that he first heard about the Straw Hat Captain after he defeated Crocodile, and decided to take the former Warlord's spot by capturing Luffy. But he mentions that his plans didn't go as he planned, since after Ace heard about this, he was after Blackbeard, and was willing to do anything to stop him from getting to Luffy, which lead to Ace being captured instead.