Chapter 1

"I HATE YOU" I said yelling in his face.

"You know something Elena I'm done with you. That's it I'm leaving don't come crawling back" He yelled even harder. I tried to act like his words didn't hurt me.

"I WON'T!" I yell as he walks to the car and drives off leaving me in the middle of nowhere.

I look around for a store or even a person.

"FUCK!" I hate his guts. Leaving me here alone. Fucking asshole. Good thing I broke up with him. I caught him making out with some slutty waitress while I was in the bathroom.

I walk down the highway. No fucking car anywhere to be found. When you need someone no one comes.

I wrap the sweater around me. It was getting cold and windy. I look for my phone but stupid asshole took it from me. I was about to call my brother when he took it. He knew if I told my brother Jeremy about what happened Jeremy would've beat the crap out of him.

I realize the sweater I had on me was his. I rip it off me throwing it on the ground I stomp on his $100 sweater and spit on it.

"What has the sweater ever done to you?" I jump scared at the deep guy voice behind me.

"Cheated on me and for being an asshole!" I said angrily.

"I'm guessing you're not talking about the sweater?"He said with a chuckle. I was about to say no shit Sherlock but I stopped myself at beautiful smile.

His green eyes were full of amusement. His perfect smile made my inside tingle.

"If you want I can drive over it? Or even better burn it"

"Can you do that to him instead" I said with a smile.

"I can but I'm too pretty for jail" he said smirking. Oh you're way too hot for jail. Wait what?

"Then I guess I'll settle for burning the sweater" I pick up the sweater.

"How about we go to the bar not far from here and drink?" he said with a hint of hopefulness.

I do need a drink but he is a stranger..........a hot stranger who can make you forget about douche bag. Wait Elena you are willing to go in a car with a stranger that could be a killer?

Yes for a hot guy like him.

I need serious help I think to myself.

"Sure I would love to drink" I smile as he opens the car door for me. I get in and quickly look around. He had bags in the back. Looks like he is traveling.

"Well sweater stomper what's your name?" He said driving.

"I'm Elena and you?" I said watching him nod with a smile. Damn his smile is cute.

"Dean. So what's the asshole name?"

"After a few drinks I'll tell you" I said with a wink. He laughs driving to a little bar.

We go in and it was pretty empty. The usual people you see in a bar. The lonely, the sluts, the drunks and the worse of all perverts.

"Two beers please" Dean said to the waiter.

"And 6 shots of tequila" I said making Dean raise his eyebrow.

"I need it" I said putting my hair up in a messy bun.

"Enjoy" the waiter said placing two beer bottles and 6 shot glasses in front of us.

"Ready?" I said hoping he will do them with me.

"For you of course" Damn he is the sweet talker. I do the three shot at once.

"WOOOO" I said laughing.

"6 more" Dean yelled to the waiter.

"So Elena wanna tell me why you were treating the sweater like crap?" Dean asked drinking the beer.

"My boyfriend of 2 years was making out with a girl while I was in the bathroom" I said taking a sip of my beer.

"That's it?" Dean said surprising me with his question.

"Well no he cheated on me a year ago. I let go because I thought it was a mistake and that he wouldn't ever do it again but lately my best friend was told me he kept flirting with her" now that I actually told someone it sounded stupid. Why did I take him back?

"No offence but taking him back was stupid." Geez thanks for making me feel even worse hot guy name Dean.

"Yes it was but everyone does mistakes." I said shrugging.

"You love him its natural for you to forgive"

"Loved not love" I snap at him.

"Sorry" He said looking at his hands.

"No I'm sorry I just feel really mad that he didn't love like I did. "

"He is stupid for doing that to you. What's his name?"

"Liam" I said mad thinking about all the bad things he has done to me.

Lying, cheating, he almost hit me once. Good thing Jeremy was there to beat the crap out of him.

I'm glad he is out of my life.

Am I?

"Uhh are you okay? You are looking at the beer bottle like you wanna kill it." He said with a low chuckle.

"Uh yeah just thinking about him" I said grabbing the shot glasses the waiter left us.

"Bottom up" I said lifting the glass to him.

(7 hours later)

"To be honest I am not drunk" I said laughing at Dean who was dancing with no music.

"I'm hungry" Dean said moving his hips.

"Dude there's no music on" I couldn't stop laughing.

"In my mind yes" He says laughing. We walk to the back of the motel he's staying at.

I throw the sweater on the ground and Dean turns on his lighter burning the shit out of Liam sweater.

"I hope you burn in hell!" I yell.

"Nobody hurts Lena" He said making me smile. He gave me a nickname. Usually people call me El.

"Thanks Dean. You made this painful moment happy" I said side hugging him. He froze but little by little he relaxed and hugged me back.

"We should go back in" He said still hugging me.

"I have to go home" I said looking for my wallet.

"You can't go home. You can sleep in my bed and tomorrow I'll drop you off." He said pulling me to his room. He struggled opening the door. I shake my head laughing. I help him and jump on the bed.

"Oh sweet bed" I said watching him walk to the couch.

"This bed is big enough for the both of us" I said gesturing for him to come in the bed. He jumps beside me and we lay down staring at the ceiling.

"Fuck it" I said before I straddled myself over him. I smile before leaning in. Our lips moved slowly before he changed the pace making me moan.

We break apart with a little smile on both our faces. He looked at me for permission to remove my shirt, and I nodded before battling my eyes and biting my lip.

He kissed down my neck and gently sucks on my weak spot.

"Don't tease" I said moaning bringing his face to me.

"Oh baby we're going to have fun" He says showing me his perfect smile.

Damn.