preface

"If I was a word, what word would it be?".. I supposed if there was an idea that really pushed me into making this novel, it would be that phrase. Pero, if asked if what was really the inspiration, reason or even motivation behind the creation of this book, I suppose the experience na naranasan ko, that was the biggest inspiration that really pushed me sa paggawa ng librong ito.

Before giving the credits where credits are really due, I first want to thank this certain someone, this person, the inspiration behind this book itself.

Syempre, this novel won't really come into fruition if hindi ko naranasan yung mga experience na naranasan ko. Because of that, I give this small part of my message as a 'thank you' sa taong nagparanas sa'kin ng mga experiences na yun.

If ever mababasa mo man 'tong librong 'to, whether now or way ahead into the future, thank you, thank you kasi in that short span of time that we had with each other, I had fun, I really had.

But now, just like every poem and story na sinulat ko na so far, alam mo yung iba dun, everything shall also come to an end..

Sure, I made this story at first with you in my mind but you know what, as I continue and write every chapters of this novel and as I further experience many other experiences in my life, I came to my senses that this book, this novel is way more than a way for me to archive those memories I once shared with you together.

Without knowing it, the characters I once made only to fulfill those memories between you and me became..so much more, even developing their own traits, characteristics and own personality, especially Vaughnn himself..

With that, I'd like to end this message on a good note as I gave everyone who decided to read this novel by now a message of their own.

Thank you, for helping me grow and letting me achieve what was once my dream of being such a writer. Thank you for helping me heal through the painful memories I once shared with someone who used to have this special place on my heart and thank you, most importantly for deciding to read this novel out of the millions of books available both in this app and out in the real world.

Thank youu kasi pinili niyong ubusin ang mga oras niyo sa novel ko and because of that, hindi maubos-ubos ang thank you at pasasalamat ko para sa bawat isa sa inyo.

Now, with those things out of the way, please allow myself to introduce to you, loudly and more confidently, Umaasa (Ba Sa Wala?) by me, __lynn_x, starring Mr. Vaughnn Axeleir C. Fuentez and Ms. Jeanne Yurikko S. Mendoza..