"it's mad colorful in dis mf" kay said and you laughed "why you bein so nice today? ion like dat" you said "why you ask so many damn questions" he said with a tone of aggression in his voice.

"you got a problem wit me askin you something? cause it's not dat deep" you said, turning to look at him "yo ass keep askin da same shit" he said "i'm not rey do dis witchu" you said, walking out the store.

"nah come here" he said as he grabbed your wrist "let me go" you said, removing his hand from your wrist "dats yo problem, you always get a attitude when somebody trynna talk to yo ass" he said.

"oh? so stop talkin to my ass" you said and he stared at you "get tf out my face" he said "how you mad cause i'm mad? we both can't be mad" you said "ight wtv" he said, brushing you off.

"you so rude, needa work on dat fr" you said "ian rude yall just needa learn to not piss me off" he said and you side eyed him "anyways i'm goin back in vs" you said as you walked back in the store.

"and i'm goin witchu" he said as he walked to you "i got majority of the shit in here, dey needa change it up" you said as yall left back out "so tell dem dat" he said "nah, ima just stop coming" you shrugged.

"give em 1 star" he said "i say half" you said while lookin at him "yea, do dat" he said and you laughed "where dese niggas at?" you said as y'all walked towards the store they said that they were gonna be at.

"nah ma, don't worry bout dem" he said and you looked at him "wym?" you questioned "we vibin together, we don't need dem" he said and you laughed "you wanna be a flirt so bad" you said.

"he outta town thuggin wit his rounds, his dick stank and his draws shitty brownnn" you said as kay drove while you were in da passenger seat "nigga what?" he said and you laughed as you turned the camera towards him

you looked him up n down, scanning his side profile and DAMN he looked good!!!

"kay, do like dis" you said, holding your hand out and he copied you "thanks" you said as you intertwined your fingers with his and placed yall hands in your lap "yall we left the mall like 15 minutes ago and we gon be on the road for a whole hour" you said.

"so y'all prolly gon experience me bothering him or i might just be chillin" you said as you felt a pair of eyes on you which you already knew it was kay but you chose to ignore it.

"yo dougz, you spin i spin" you said as you looked at kay, waiting for him to finish the lyrics as you propped the camera up on the dashboard "mmcht, he bein lame" you said.

"i'll catch y'all later cause i'm rey go live" you said, turning the camera off and grabbing kay's phone, using his face id to unlock it as you went to ig and started a live off his account.

"hey yalll, yalll miss me?" you said as you posed for the live while hella ppl joined "no" kay said and you side eyed him "any who, ima be putting kay in a hot seat when we get home" you said.

@𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 oh ik dats rey be funny😂

@𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 damn dem hot seat videos be wild😂🥴

@𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 i'm lookin forward to dis😂

@𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 who is she?

@𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 dis his gf?

"y'all laughin in dese comments but i'm bein so fr, and if he don't wanna answer den he gotta take a shot of henny" you said "ion even know why you want me to do dis" he said and you laughed.

"hold up live" you said as you ended the live and gave kay his phone since his mom was callin, "hello" he said as he answered the phone and put it on speaker "you still otw here?" she asked.

"yea, we 5 minutes away" he said "we?" she repeated, sounding confused "yea, i got somebody wimme" he laughed as he pressed harder on the gas and drove over the speed limit.

"oh ok well lemme know when you're outside" she said "ight, love you" he said "love you too" she said and he hung up "your taking me to see your mom?" you said, looking at him in disbelief.

"yea, why not" he said "do you see how i look rn" you said "yea, you look good asl" he said and you laughed "get out my face kevin" you said as he parked the car and got out, walking to your side and opening the door.

"i hate you" you mumbled as you grabbed your purse and got out as he laughed "youn mean it" he said "tuh, who don't?" you said as yall walked to the door and he knocked as you stood behind him.

after a few seconds of waiting the door opened revealing a lightskin lady which your assuming was his mom after he hugged her as yall walked in "ma dis aaliyah, aaliyah dis my mom" kevin said and you smiled.

"nice to meet you" you said "nice to meet you too, your very pretty" she said "thank you, you are too" you said and she laughed "kay kay!!!" a little girl yelled as she ran to him and hugged him as he picked her up.

"oh you missed me?" he said and she nodded "yea and jo keep bein mean to me" she said and y'all laughed as you watched the cute interaction "fr? where he at?" kay asked.

"in his room on da game" she said before her eyes landed on you then back at kay "she's pretty, is that your girlfriend?" she asked him "soon to be" kay whispered.

"tf y'all so hype for" a male voice said as he came downstairs and looked at y'all "wsg kay" the boy your assuming was jo said as he dapped kay up before looking back at you.

"wdf" you mumbled as you looked at both of them, dat nigga look like kay except he was just bright asl and he was more bulky but in your eyes, kay looked way better.

"ma why you bein so distant, come here" kay said "i'm not" you said as you walked into the living room and sat down "oh shit dats all you?" jo said as he looked at kay "watchu trynna say?" kay laughed as he put the little girl down.

"she bad asf" jo said "L brother" the little girl said which made you laugh as she walked to you "hey" you said "hi, i'm aubree" she said as she sat beside you "im liyah" you said.

"your pretty, how old are you?" she asked "22, you?" you said "7" she said and you nodded "is that your other brother?" you asked and she nodded "but he's the mean one, i like kay kay more" she said, whispering the last part.

"ma" kay said and you looked at him "hm" you hummed "dis my brother jo and you prolly already know her" he said "yea, hey" you said "wsg" he said and you looked back at aubree b4 lookin at kay and laughing.

they were both mugging him and ts was so funny cause aubree looked like kay atm "i'm weak" you laughed "he so mf lightskin" kay said as jo walked away "kay lemme tt you" his mom said and they walked away.

A/N: he outta town thuggin wit his rounds, his dick stank n his draws shitty brown🅿️