PART 16

TIME SKIP (EVENING)

Y/n POV

It wa 7 in the evening when suddenly someone knocked on the door of my room . I looked towards the door and it was Myeon standing there. I gestured her to come in . She came and sat beside me on the bed and said "y/n can I ask you something, don't mind please " I nodded and said "yes" to her question. I don't what it is that she needs my permission to ask , we were always close enough to ask anything without asking the other. "Is anything going between you and jimin" Myeon asked hesitantly "huh what no there's nothing going between me and jimin " I said "oh I thought " Myeon said " and why you thought that " I asked her in a questioning manner "I saw him kissing your cheek " Myeon said with a low voice " . Oh God now I wonder who else has seen him kissing my cheek. "Myeon seriously there's nothing going on between me and jimin and that kiss meant nothing, it was a friendly kiss on cheek " I said while putting my hand on Myeon's hand and she seemed more relaxed now . I now she likes jimin , I can see that in her eyes , her getting jealous and hurt seeing jimin kiss on my cheek was clearly visible on her face . Me and Myeon did some chit chat for while and then she left my room .

END of POV

TIME SKIP (9 PM)

Jimin : y/n come let's have dinner

Y/n: yeah sure jimin

Jimin: so..

Y/n: so..?

Jimin: so everything going alright..

Y/n: yeah absolutely....don't worry....

Jimin: hey y/n I was thinking of watching a movie after dinner...so would like to join...

Y/n: absolutely jimin ....

Jimin suddenly put his hand on y/n's hand and y/n can feel fire burning from her front opposite chair....

Y/n: I'm done with dinner .thank you aunt for delicious food...

Aunt : I'm glad you liked it ...

Taehyung: I'm done too..

Aunt: but you still have food left in your plate ....

Taehyung: mom I'm not hungry anymore..bye I'm going to my room ...

Aunt : this boy never listens

TIME SKIP (MOVIE TIME)

Y/n POV

Its was 10 pm when we all started watching movies . Its was me , jimin , Haejoon and obviously my boyfriend Kim Taehyung had to accompany me as I know he won't let me alone with jimin although my brother haejoon was there too but he still insisted to watch the movie even though he don't like this kinda stuff . We were watching a comedy movie and it was 12pm when I got a text notification from my boyfriend asking "when are we leaving "
I replied "after jimin and haejoon falls asleep ". And luckily after an hour they both fell asleep and then I texted Taehyung saying "come to the roof after half an hour" luckily he replied a simple answer "okay"

END of POV

HALF AN HOUR LATER (on the roof)

Taehyung: y/n....

Y/n: you're here ....

Hello everyone sorry for not updating yesterday..I was a little busy with cooking. Plz support and plz do vote. Love you .thank you