he went into her dresser where his clothes were he gotten some pajama pants, wife beater and a pair of socks.

he entered the bathroom to shower & do the rest of his night routine.

45 minutes later, cameron came out of the bathroom he noticed that lotus was still awake.

he gotten into the bed beside her and lifted her oversized hockey jersey above her stomach so he could lay his head there.

" baby look, the day I asked you to be my girlfriend I ran into her at target getting what I needed

and she was already on that weird shit and I told her what I needed to, I claimed you right before I asked you to be mine

i don't want to fuck this up with you, I literally blocked shawty the same day I saw her publicly and she showed up to my crib.

she crazy as shit I wish I never met her, I don't want you to feel as if you can't trust me or I'm easily tempted because I'm not.

I'm all about you, you'll never have to question it. " cameron said as he gave her his phone so she could go through it.

" your feelings are completely valid if you're feeling a certain way. "  cameron added.

he placed kisses on her stomach, lotus believed him he didn't have any girls to be suspicious of in his phone just a bunch of unopened dm's and messages on Snapchat.

" i believe you but I'm stressed, I think you might need to get a restraining order on her she shouldn't be harassing you. " lotus said as she gave his phone back.

SMUT WARNING 18+

" I'm going to fasho I don't need anything coming in between us, do you want some head to ease the stress? " cameron said as he kissed lotus all over her face.

" yes... " lotus said as she turned her tv volume up her parents room are downstairs and they never interrupt whenever she has company.

cameron ripped her shorts opened causing her to be shocked. he knew that she never wore anything under her shorts.

she kind of liked the aggressiveness, she enjoyed being manhandled by him.

" so pretty... " cameron said as he placed kisses between her inner thighs before pinning them down against the bed.

he placed kisses on her lips and clit before eating her out at a steady pace as she had her hand in his hair as her back arched off of the bed.

she began attempting to run " stop running lotus.. " cameron said as he placed one of his hands on her stomach to keep her in place.

he moaned lowly as he ate her out the vibration helps her reach her climax, he was down to do anything that made her feel good.

cameron could feel her pulsating as if she was about to cum so he pulled away. he wanted to overstimulate her to see if she could handle ever being tied up one day.

" cameron... " lotus whimpered in frustration, as her climax eased away cameron resumed with pleasing her.

" I know baby... " cameron said lowly, lotus always reached her climax quickly.

lotus began pulsating again causing cameron to pull away once more, this time he stood up from the bed.

" baby stop playing... " lotus moaned out she was highly sexually frustrated.

" i need you... " she added in desperation.

" in what ways? " cameron questioned he just liked hearing her talk through it.

" i need you inside of me... " lotus said as cameron stared down onto her eyeing her entire body.

cameron went and locked her room door, the tv was loud enough and due to them being upstairs her parents won't be able to hear them.

he took off his wife beater revealing his athletic build, and the rest of his clothes.

he spat on the tip of his dick moving it in a up and downward motion with his hand, lotus never failed to turn him on.

he pulled lotus to the edge of the bed by her legs and flipped her on her left side so she was laying down and didn't have to put in work.

he spread her lips so he could slip in causing both of them to immediately let out a groan.

" I need you to relax ma... " cameron said squinting as he placed his left hand onto her waist.

" I am relaxed cam... " lotus said caressing his arm with her right hand.

cameron began picking up the pace as he continued to stretch her out the deeper he went.

cameron began picking up the pace even more causing noises to fill the room.

" pussy so good... " cameron moaned as he fucked her faster.

" it's good daddy?... " lotus moaned lowly, her talking him through it drove him feral.

" yes baby... " cameron moaned as he threw his head back closing his eyes quickly before opening them up again.

" I'm about to cum cam... " lotus moaned as she closed her eyes making sure to keep her breathing steady to fully experience the orgasm.

" whose pussy is this? " cameron asked as he watched her steadily, he made sure to hold himself together just for her to enjoy it.

" yours daddy... " lotus moaned as she coated cameron with her cum.

she eased off of cameron as she began to squirt her orgasm was too intense but she still wanted more.

cameron placed her in the center of the bed towards her headboard so they were facing towards the tv horizontally.

he pinned her legs by her head locking her into position using his arms as barriers beside her torso, missionary position.

cameron hit her clit gently with his dick causing her to squirt more before slipping back in causing them both to moan as lotus gripped onto his arms.

cameron began hitting fucking her at a steady pace immediately hitting her spot.

" cam I can feel you in my stomach, I can't take it. " lotus said as they both made eye contact.

" yes, you can lotus . look at how you're taking me. " cameron moaned as lotus gripped around him even tighter than she already was.

lotus moaned she was about to climax right as cameron pulled out.

" don't stop fucking me... " lotus said as she placed cameron back inside of her she was frustrated from him teasing her.

she began scratching cameron's back as she had her arms wrapped around him.

cameron moaned into her ear as that phrase almost made him climax. it doesn't take long for cameron to find her sweet spot shortly after she was cumming again.

" I'm about to nut, baby where you want it? " cameron questioned as he panted.

" on my stomach... " lotus moaned as he slipped out and came on her stomach.

—————-
comment for the next one if not y'all won't be seeing me lol ✌🏽!
- author