promise (smut) part 9

Dans pov

Hopefully he would exept this. I got the promise ring and reread what I was going to say to him.

This was the time. Right here right now under this blossom tree. I held his hand went down on my knee and said

"Philip Micheal Lester will you accept this promise ring In order of me promising I'll love you forever and I promise we will get married and have kids and loves each other forever and ever?"

He putted his hands over his mouth and hugged me I heard a sniffle then "yes Dan yes I will" I hugged him tighter and started to cry to. I grabbed his shaking hand and out the ring on. Perfect fit. I kissed him and heard some awes from the people around.

It's was getting late and Phil didn't feel like going out to eat he said he has a surprise for me. When we got to the apartment he covered my eyes then grabed a red cloth like thing and put it over my eyes and sat me down. I smirked and said "Phil what are you doing?" he said "shhhh" and I heard him unbuckle his pants.

I bite my lip as I felt my member grow. "Phil come on don't tease me like this."

I came by my ear and said "it's for the best" and tied my hands behind me. "Phil please take off my blind fold I need to see what's happening!" he giggled and took it off. I wanted to jump on him and kiss him so bad. He was so hard and mine was too.

"Phil please!" I said. He said " mmm I love when you beg" and he took off my pants and slowly slid my boxers down letting my hard member spring free. The cold air made it even more hard. God it hurt so much. "phil" I said as he sat on my lap and kissing me. He played with our members together and kissed me and started to rub the tip.

"Phil please untie me" "promise to be a good boy" he said "isn't that why I gave you that ring" he smirked and untied me I sucked on his sweet spot and he stretch over me to untie me. Right as I felt the string loose I got Phil and threw him on the bed and kissed down his stomach. "are you ready" "mmmm hurry it hurts" "now you no my pain" as I blew cold are on his member. This is going to be fun