Japhan ;part 8

Dans pov

Ah. Finally after a something hours of sitting in a plain leaning on phils shoulder ride. it was funny for the first 35 minutes because some guy was going phsyco because he couldn't fine his phone which was behind him the whole time. me and phil only kissed once which was very awkward because this 5 years old was staring at us the whole time.

but we held hands the whole the time so that was good. well now we are getting into our apartment and phil is getting the camera ready so we can film the japan video. we started the video all cute I really liked it and I asked phil to go show them the toilet.

phil went and said "so im going to show our japanesse weird toilet and im going to be pressing a lot of weird buttons , lets go on a toilet tour, ok so first we have these buttons which you can do a spray, soft spray, bday and the presser of how u want it" he pressed the button and a little weird thing came out and sprayed all over him. I was laughing so much I almost fell. now after he got dried we went out with our friends. it was amazing and even more better when they asked us If we were together and we said yes and they hugged us and congrats us.

it was so beautiful here I wanted to stay here for ever. I ask phil, "hey phil would you ever think of getting married here"." phil said "is that even a question I would in a heartbeat", I smiled and said "good just checking", I wonder if he will exept it. hopefully he will.