Chapter 3

(AN: I am starting this off with a few days time skip, Rhea and Natasha have been talking for a few days, Addie now works at a new salon.)

Natasha had just gotten to work, when she sees a text from Demi.

Demi: Tasha, I have something to tell you, I know you're probably at work but call or text me when you get the chance.

Natasha stared at the message in terror. As she kept rereading it, she responded trying to be calm.

Natasha: Okay, what's up?

She was panicking as she watched the dots on her screen disappear and reappear. What was she about to be told?

Demi: Okay, um, I know we haven't hung out since I was at your salon, but I'm leaving New York tomorrow night and I wanted to at least hang out before I leave.

Natasha immediately looked away from her phone, she didn't know why she felt so sad about Demi leaving New York so she hadn't responded she turned her phone off and looked at her client list for the day. One client who wouldn't even be there for another few hours, great, alone with her thoughts. Her phone kept buzzing every so often, but she ignored it. Half an hour later someone came through the door to the salon, causing Natasha to snap out of her thoughts.

"Natasha." She looked up at the person standing in front of her, it was Demi, but Natasha stayed silent, she didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come."

"No! Demi don't leave." Natasha looked at Demi as Demi had stopped at the door. "I want to hang out with you tonight, it's just, you're leaving." Demi turned around to look at Natasha.

"You haven't seen my texts, have you?" Demi asks causing Natasha to shake her head. "My stylist for my job quit and I really need someone to style my hair, for like awhile. I know you have a job and that's a lot to ask."

"Quit my job, and come with you?" Natasha asked quietly. Addie quit working here, leaving Natasha and the new employee who is never here. As Natasha goes to answer her boss Stacy walks out and looks at Demi.

"No way! No fucking way. Are you Rhea Ripley?" Stacy exclaims in excitement as Natasha looks at Demi wide-eyed.

"Yes, that's me." Demi says kind of unsure realizing that Natasha still hadn't known.

"Can I get a picture? I'm such a huge fan!" Stacy started to fangirl, which caused Natasha to get a bit upset but she didn't understand why. She watched as Stacy and Demi took a picture.

"Natasha, just get back to me on that thing. I have to run." Demi said seeing the hurt in Natasha's eyes before turning and walking out the door. Stacy then turned to Natasha.

"What thing?" Stacy questioned.

"She wants me to quit and travel with her to be her personal stylist." Natasha answered the question honestly.

"That is a once in a lifetime opportunity, Nat. Take it." Natasha looked shocked.

"What?"

"Take it! This is not something that happens to people everyday." Natasha nodded. "Go! I've got your client today." Natasha nodded as she ran out the door with her things.

"Demi, wait!" Natasha yelled, causing Demi to stop getting into her car.

"Is everything okay?" Demi asked Natasha as she made her way over to Demi.

"Yes, and yes I'll be your stylist." Demi smiled brightly and pulled Natasha into a big hug.

"Thank you!" Natasha hugged her back feeling safe, she had never really felt this safe with someone before.