Part 12: the day of odd world---(finally finishedthis chapter🥲)

(I will only be writing them either in the park or og location until chapter 3 comes out)

After getting food, we drove back to the main building and stayed in there for the night. The next morning, I was woken up early by Red.

"Wake up, sleepy head," he chuckled at me as he nudged me a little.

"Why?" I yawned as I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was 8 am.

"I told you we were all gonna have fun at odd world, didn't I?" Red asked. I rolled over in the bunk to face him and remembered what he had told me on the car ride to Odd World.

"Oh, yeah..." I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Red must have just woken up because the fluff on his head that resembled hair was very messy. I reached out and flattened it a little bit out of instinct and smiled at him. His face turned a little pink, but he smiled back at me and walked away. A few minutes later, I was ready to go, and we were on our way to Odd World. It was weirdly quiet on the car ride there, I don't know why, maybe being up early in the morning after staying up the day before? Or it could have been the two extra creatures in the way back of the van. Whatever it was, I simply chose to just stay on my phone until we made it there. We parked the van, and I rushed into the park to see what I should do first.

"What should we do first!" I asked everyone in excitement.

"Lazer tag?" Purple suggested

"I'm in!" Organge cheered. Most of us rushed over there to get the first pick of teams. The only ones that weren't as excited were Cyan and Green. Since Cyan has no arms, and Green is blind, it made sense that they would not be as excited. We were divided into two teams of 3 by Cyan.

"Y/n, Orange, and Blue, you will be a team," Cyan explained. "Yellow, Purple, and Red, you will be a team," She continued. "Once you are hit 3 times, you are eliminated, and you must come to the lobby room. Whoever's team lasts the longest wins!" We got our gear on, and the lights were shut off in the arena. Red decided to take off his lab coat so he could play better. After we were all ready, we finally walked into the arena to play.

It was very dark, but it got brighter when I saw a lazergun go off 3 times specifically.

"E-e-e-e - That's not fair, Blue," a disheartened Yellow complained

"Snooze, you lose bird brain," Blue's voice teased. I made my way around a corner and saw Orange and purple on a stand still, hiding between a wall that separated them. Purple managed to get orange out, but I came around the corner and took a shot at Purple, and his gun blinked red, indicating that he was out. I was looking for Red now, trying to get him out. I knew it was 2 v 1 now, but then I heard loud footsteps waking out of the door, meaning that blue was out. I looked around the corner and saw that there was a ramp that I could take to get the high ground. What I didn't see in the dark was how small the ledge was on said high ground, and I fell making a yelp sound as I landed on something. No, someone, again...

"You really like falling for me, don't you," Red said as he looked at me in the dark room. I was very close to his face, which was giving a stupid smirk at me.

"I... shut up," I said as I pushed myself away from him, feeling my cheeks become warmer. I was still sitting next to him, but I made the mistake of looking away, and that's when he got me.

"Pew, pew, pew," He said as he put the Lazer tag gun to my heart and took the shots. We both ended up laughing about what had just happened as my gear flashed Red. How did I let him beat me, I thought while giggling. He stood up and reached out for my hand to help me up, and we walked out to the arena into the lobby.

"How did that go?" Purple asked Red as we walked out.

"What are you talking about?" Red asked him.

"Look at yalls hands, buddy," Purple remarked as the others tried not to laugh. Without even looking, we let go of each other's hands and put them in our pockets while turning away from each other completely.