part 5 - Lookie for trouble?

I felt better after all the people left. I felt safe with my new friends, Red, Orange, Green, Blue, and Purple. Red ended up putting Orange on a leash to be properly introduced to me. I don't know if he wanted to eat me or was just excited to have a new friend. The more I stayed there, the more familiar I grew with the place. The best part was that my family wasn't going to be home at the time they planned to be, so they decided to stay in Florida for the entire month, meaning I could do whatever I want. What this comes down to is I was staying.

     One day, I woke up to a boom sound coming from Red's room. Naturally, I ran over there to see what was wrong. I make it to his door when I notice a mist pouring out from beneath the door.

"Red," I called out, "Red, are you ok-" I was interrupted by the door flying open with a very proud looking Red, who was wearing glasses, behind it. "What's going on? Why do you look accomplished all of a sudden? " I teased.

"Well, dear Y/N, I created one of the cutest yet annoying creatures on this planet!" Red enthusiastically said. "Come on in!" Before I could even respond to him, Red took me by my right hand to show me his new creation. There was a large cardboard box on Red's desk, which had nothing else on it.

"A box, Red-" I started, but my sentence was cut off by him putting his finger to my lips to stop. Red grabbed the box with one hand and lifted it to reveal an adorable... sphere with giant eyes. Except for the bright blue color, it looked very similar to red.

"It's adorable, isn't it Y/n! Im gonna call it a Lookie!" Red said childishly. His tone didn't match the way he looked, professional and proper, but it was cute to see him so happy.

"It's really cute, red!" I giggled. I went to touch it, but then I realized that Red and I hadn't let go of each other's hands.  I looked into Red's eyes, feeling my face turn red, while his started to have a tinge of pink on it.

"Oh, uh, sorry about that, Y/N," Red awkwardly chuckled as he let go of my hand. "Here's your hand back... I'm uh, going to get the others to show them!" He walked out of the room, rubing the back of his neck.

"Well, that was unexpected," I said out loud as I looked at my hand. I then turned my attention to the Lookie on the desk, wondering how it could be so annoying. I picked it up and held it up into the sky, and then it started slipping from my hands. It fell really sofly to the ground as I stood frozen watching it, and then it started to roll.

-Meanwhile, with Red-
Red's thoughts

"That was so embarrassing... Why did I do that...I didn't even let go of her hand until she noticed it. I didn't even notice it!" Red stirred with his embarrassing thoughts until he found the guys in the theater goofing off.

"Oi Red!" Purple shouts. "You look red-er than normal. What's with that?" The others(except green) notice the pink on Red's face and start busting out laughing and oooo-ing him.

Purple adds to the joke by saying, "Ooooooo~ Red's changing colors~ pffttt," and the others laugh more and more at the added joke.

Red takes a deep breath, "Haha, very funny. I guess I won't show you guys what I showed Y/N, like I was hoping to."

Purple gasps and shouts. "What is it? A ring?" He then continues to laugh at his own joke.

Red then shakes his head in frustration and walks away from the group who were still laughing at Purples antics. He had kept his head down and barely noticed the Lookie that was rolling to his feet. He picked up the Lookie, smiling because he knew Y/N had lost it somehow. He was so deep in thought that he didn't notice Y/N was running to the same corner he was about to turn...

With Y/N...

"No, no, no, I swear, I didn't just lose the Lookie Red was so excited about! Uuuhhhgg! Where did it go!" I ran around in circles, trying to find it when I saw it turn the corner toward the theater. But I needed to catch my breath, I had already been chasing it for 5 minutes. Then I thought about the way red got so embarrassed about the hand thing. It was kinda cute how he didn't even realize it. I got myself together after stopping for a second and began to chase after the little creature until I saw Red come from behind the wall, holding it. I tripped on my shoe laces when trying to slow down, and then I fell right into red.

I was laying on top of him, face to face with Red, and we both just lay there on the floor, too flustered to even move. I don't know how long we were there, but I looked up, and the Lookie was rolling away again.

"I-Im so sorry, Red! I've gotta get the Lookie!" I then ran off to go get it.

With red-

Red just lay on his back, trying to comprehend what just happened. Why was he so flustered about it? Why did he feel the way he did. His face was an even brighter pink than before, and just when he finally stood up to brush the dirt off of his coat, he heard snickering behind the wall. The guys where huddled around a smartphone that they must have stolen and claimed as their own, rewatching the clip on Y/N crashing into Red, and him sitting there for a few minutes looking perplexed. It was funny until Orange saw Red and stopped laughing. The one who had the last laugh was Purple, who Red was standing directly behind. Once he had all of their attention, he took a deep breath and calmly spoke to them,

"Listen, you guys can laugh at me, and the way I handle certain things, but if you disrespect me, or tell Y/N about this thing you guys have going on, consider it war... got it?" They all nod their heads in unison. "OK. Now, if you could allow me to show you what I created after Y/N finds it, then I would be very grateful." The guys nod their heads in unison again, and Red walks away.

After Red walked away-

"Should we tell her?" Purple suggested.

"Absolutely," the rest answer.

With Y/N

"I finally found him," I thought while wrapping my arms tightly around the Lookie. I bumped into Red and complimented him about the Lookie being adorable and annoying. He seemed pleased after hearing that, and he talked about how he managed to make it as we walked back up to his room, to put the Lookie back in his box.

To be continued~