Chapter 16 -Quality Time With Mother-In-Law 🖤

3rd Person (P.O.V)

Wanda smiled lightly as Esme showed her different ideas to decorate her new home as they sat in the Swan kitchen, they have the residence all to themselves as it's the weekend both Charlie and Bella went down to La Push. It has been a few week since Vision had shown her their home and proposed. She asked her future mother in law for help as she was an interior designer.

It was still awkward with the rest of the Cullen family but it was bearable as she had gotten to know Esme and Carlisle better. Wanda listened as she rubbed her slightly bigger belly, sometimes she wondered if she was dreaming and if she would wake up alone in the cabin in the woods looking for a way to get back her family.

A question brought Wanda out of her thoughts. "Will the twins have separate rooms or not?". Esme asked her new daughter.

"No Billy and Tommy will share one, if and when they are older they can decide for themselves". Wanda said as she remembered her boys although different prefer to share one.

"You and Vision have already chosen names?". Esme asked smiling as Carlisle had accepted to be Wanda doctor and she had her first ultrasound the day prior.

"Yes the boys will be named William Clint and Thomas Pietro". Wanda said rubbing her belly. She wondered if her children would inherit hers and Pietro's powers like they had done when she first created them in Westfield. She shook her head to get rid of her thoughts, it was still difficult to let go of the past but some of those memories will never leave her.

"Those are beautiful names Wanda. Do they have a special meaning to you?". Esme asked as she began preparing the twins nursery design.

"Me and Vision each chose the first name, but he left the middle names up to me both hold a special place in my heart. The name Clint belong to a good friend who saved my life long ago and Pietro belong to my twin brother who never took his first breath". Wanda said although some of what she said was fabricated.

"You were a twin?". Esme asked venoms filling her eyes. Wanda feel a bit terrible as she knew the female vampire had lost a child.

"Yes Pietro was born 12 minutes before I was, my parents rarely talk about him". Wanda said as her hand automatically went to the locket that hung around her neck. The only thing she had of her brother other than her memories. "Esme may I ask you a question?". She said wanting to make an offer to her future mother-in-law.

"Go ahead dear". Esme said as she set the sketches aside wanting them to be a surprise.

"After I help Rosalie and Emmett get the child they desire. Do you believe you and Carlisle would be interested in having your own?". Wanda asked causing Esme to freeze as on more than one occasion the thought of a child that belong to her and Carlisle had crossed her mind.

Esme regained her composure before lightly smiling at Wanda as they sat in the swan kitchen. "I know it was a dream for myself that I never thought could be a obtained but if it's successful with Emmett and Rose, I would be happy for the help although I would have to speak with Carlisle as it was never a topic that had ever came up during our marriage". Esme said glancing down, imagining how her never changing body would be able to carry a child.

"We have all the time in the world Esme just know the impossible is obtainable. I'll be back in a few minute I have something to give you that I've been working on". Wanda said as she lifted herself off of the chair using the table for support.

After leaving the kitchen Wanda returned five minutes later with a jewelry box in hands. She put the box on the table and re- took her seat before opening it. Inside laid seven different pieces of jewelry arranging from necklaces to cuffs to rings.

"What's this for?". Esme asked as Wanda had taken out a necklace and set it in front of her.

"I've been working on these pieces of jewelry embedding some of my magic inside of it". Wanda said turning the jewelry box around for Esme to see what was inside.

"What would it do?". Esme asked picking up the necklace in the middle of it was a scarlet stone that was embedded in each piece of jewelry.

"Why don't you put it on to find out". Wanda said smiling as she couldn't wait to see Esme reaction on what the necklace would do.

Esme unclip the necklace pulling it around her neck, it rested against her chest as the scarlet stone slowly began to glow. "Oh dear". Esme said gasping as her heart slowly started to be once again.

Venom that could never fall were turned into tears that road down Esmé Cullen cheeks. "Your still a vampire. This necklace allowed me to give you a human disguise so long as your well feeds. It feeds on the blood you intake allowing you to pass more for human. Touching the stone allows you to turn it off and you will have your true form, but while the necklace is active, your allowed to walk in the sunlight, depending on the color of your eyes when you were human they will return. You will be slightly weaker from your normal strength. You would be able to cry when you wanted and I do recommend having it on during intimacy as there is a satisfaction to enjoy". Wanda explained smirking at the end.

"Wanda". Esme gasped at her daughter in law, she felt a warmness circulating in her face.

"It's just some advice I'm recommending when you give everyone their gifts. It's slightly awkward with everyone I thought it would be best for you and Vision to give it to them. I explain everything to him as it will help the family fit in more. Before I forget the cuff on the right is for Jasper. I put magic into it as it will help him control his empath abilities. The one on the left is for Edward which I'm not sure he will accept at the moment to help him control his mind reading ability. In case he refuses everyone else's jewelry has magic in it to stop him from entering their minds". Wanda continue to explain wanting to cover everything she could remember with her hormones her brain was a bit all over the place.

Esme continue to have tears running down her cheek even after wiping them away. She was grateful for the young girl sitting in front of her even after what happened at the first meeting with her family, Wanda still offered her help and is giving them a way to an easy human life that had been taken from each and every one of them in one way or another.

Wanda and Vision existence is a blessing they would never take for granted, especially Wanda's her newest daughter who is giving them the possibility of expanding their family with future members that won't exist without her.

"Thank you sweetheart for what you are doing for our family". Esme said stretching her arm across the table. She grabbed Wanda's hand giving it a light squeeze.