Chapter 9 -A Home & Visit Gone Wrong 🖤

3rd Person (P.O.V)

Vision decided to skip the class he didn't have with Wanda for the past week without her knowing he has been looking for the perfect home for them.

He knew he wouldn't be able to stay in Forks forever although it was a possibility with Wanda's powers for the moment he just wanted a home where he could raise his family. A family he never thought possible in either life he lived.

He had found the perfect home it was two stories big enough for his family to visit it was a bit of inspiration from the Cullen home as the windows were ceiling high all around the house.

He had chose a house outside of forks a few miles away from Port Angeles as it would have raised suspicion if he would've bought a house closer to Forks. He honestly didn't care for the town gossip but wanted a safe place where Wanda could relax without stress as he knew what was to come once her pregnancy was revealed.

Vision signed the papers and drove back to forks with a smile on his face with a key in his pocket.

--

Wanda was a bit nervous to be to be in the same room with all of Vision's family but she was doing it for him. She knows what it is to lose family and she will do everything she can to fix it.

She wanted Billy and Tommy to have a big family. Wanda would tell them what she remembers of her family especially of Pietro. She and Vision had discussed to keep their secret of being from another universe to themselves as it was better no one knew.

She took a few calming deep breaths wanting the sinking sensation in her stomach to go away. Once arriving at the Cullen house she knew it was too late to turn back swallowing the bad feeling she mustard whatever courage she had exiting the car with Vision.

--

Wanda steeled herself as she entered the Cullen living room to find everyone including Edward who had returned home was in the room. Rosalie was the first to notice her as her jaw clinched in anger.

"What is she doing here?". Rosalie ask angrily crossing her arms as her brother had not talked to her since the week prior.

"Rosalie don't start, Wanda insisted on coming to talk to the family but I will not allow you to disrespect or alienate her". Vision said getting in front of Wanda protectively. He wouldn't put it past his sister to forget her own strength to get in Wanda's face.

"Look I'm not here to cause any problems....". Wanda try to say but was cut off.

"Well it's too late for that since Vision barely been home he hasn't spoken to anyone ever since you showed up". Rosalie said crossing her arms as Emmett had his arms around her waist trying to keep her from doing anything that would push their brother further away from them.