Chapter 5 -More Chaos, Siblings & Chicken Paprikash 🖤

3rd Person (P.O.V)

The fate of Chaos watched as her champion was asleep in the arms of her mate

The fate of Chaos watched as her champion was asleep in the arms of her mate. Time runs differently in her realm as only a day has passed in Wanda's new world years had passed in the realm of fate's.

Chaos couldn't help the giggle that escaped her lips as she Wanda and Vision make a dramatic entrance to her first day of school. In that moment watching her champion who's eyes were filled with life she know she made the right decision in give Wanda her family back although she was unable to do anything for Pietro.

Wanda is almost complete but not fully as a twin bond is delicate. After losing their parents they were each other's anchor and reason for living. Without her twin she to manage to find her happiness despite her loss only for it to happen all over again.

Chaos will always check in on Wanda wanted to make sure she was happy even though she had tied her to a broken family. She had watched Charlie he is a good man and was saddened with the rejection his own daughter had given him and how selfish she could be.

Chaos is slightly worried with the drama that both surround the girl Isabella. She has a tendency to stick her nose where it doesn't belong and doesn't think before she acts. But deep down the faith knows Wanda will be able to handle anything that comes her way she had her me and she had full understanding of her powers.

Chaos walked over to her bookshelf grabbing a spellbook created for the scarlet witch. Closing her eyes her fingers crackled with the scarlet energy as it slowly took over the book and the book vanished from her hand appearing on Wanda's bed.

"Good luck Wanda". Chaos said as Wanda and Vision image disappeared from the bowl of water she had previously stared at. She hoped her champion put the book to good use as it would help certain members of her mate family with their deepest desire which she had the power to give them.

---

Wanda and Vision walked into the school together with his arm still wrapped around her. They ignored the staring and whispers around them as they walked to the main office.

Once Wanda collected her schedule and locker number she hand it over to Vision. He observed that they had majority of their classes together except for one gym before lunch. Which was a relief with Wanda's pregnancy they didn't want anything to happen to the twin's.

"Are you alright sweetheart?". Vision asked concerned as he noticed who on this nervousness.

"I'm fine Visz. I've just never been around many people my age it was always me and Pietro. As some considered me weird he was the popular with friends I was the quiet sister that was just around him. After our parents died we really didn't care much for school me charges to stay together and left when we could. My guess is American schools are different from Sokovia". Wanda whispered as she knew Vision could hear her. She leaned closer into his body.