ATTENTION

"Hey girly what took you so long," Emily asked me when I found her in the lunchroom.
"Funniest story I ran straight into a guy. He got pissed off and acted like he ruled the world," literally who even talks like that 'you listen to me blah blah blah.'
"Oh my gosh. That is you everyone is talking about running into XANDER," well shit I didn't know it was Xander at the time. If I had I would have just swallowed my pride and apologized. I don't need him on my ass nor the attention.
"Hopefully everyone will forget about it soon. I mean it's like not I will ever talk to him again. Matter of fact I don't even plan on seeing him unless I have to," just as I said that to Emily, Xander walked into the lunch room. He bee lined straight to where West, Noah and Matt were sitting. Shit I forgot they were all friends. Maybe ignoring him will be harder than I thought.
"I doubt it seeing as he is besties with your new besties," Emily laughed getting a kick out of my misery. Lovely I just made eye contact with West and he is making his way over here.
"Hey Emily can we leave like right now. We can go to our dorm room since we have a open period," I'm trying to get the bell out of here for he can make it to our table.
"I know your only saying that because West is coming over here, but I agree because I have had enough of their torment all day," with that she got up, we locked arms, and started headed for the exit. Luckily for us we made it half way towards our dorm room before he stopped us.
"Hey didn't you guys hear me calling you back there," West said this with a smirk because he knows damn well we did.
"Oh no. I'm sorry we made you walk all this way," god I love Emily she always knows what to say.
"Anyways, the reason why I even chase after you guys was because I wanted to introduce you to Xander. This way we can all be friends," West is literally like a little kid I swear.
"First of all I don't want to be friends I only need one bestie and that's Emily. Second I actually bumped into him and he was a dick so no. I don't want to meet him nor be friends," I am so annoyed right now I told him I didn't want attention and what does he bring more attention.
"Ouch that hurts right here sweetheart," said Xander. To his response I roll my eyes and walk away.
"Damn does she always ignore people, someone should fix that attitude of hers. I have quite a few ideas how..." I turned around to see Xander smirking after he said that. Once again though I chose not to engage.
"Hey wait up where are you going I haven't finished talking," West honestly seemed genuinely sad when he said that, but what am I supposed to do. I'm trying to keep a low profile so my life can be drama free.
————————————————————-
XANDERS POINT OF VIEW
Great way to start my morning by getting a phone call from my mom. What was she asking for? Money. All she cares about is Money. When my dad was still alive she would drain out his accounts everyday. She would go buy custom hang bags and name brand clothes. When my father died she had to learn how to budget her money, because ain't no way in hell was I going to give her all the money I worked hard to earn. Which leaves me to answer her question with a no. I will not be transferring over money because she doesn't need anymore money. This was all I was thinking about this morning until I felt a push in my chest.
I look down and see some girl that bumped straight into me. You got to be kidding me. The amount of times girls do this to me to get my attention like we are in some kind of book is crazy.
So how do I response you might be wondering, lemme show you, "watch where the fuck you are going."
Yeah not the best way to handle the situation but I am tired of people doing stupid shit to get my attention. There is one thing I do find different though. She never responded to me in fact I know for sure that she is ignoring me. While that turns me on that someone actually found a back bone against me, it still makes me pissed off that she didn't answer.
"When I am talking to you, you listen," I said this while I grabbed her arm so I know that she is paying attention.
What surprises me most is what she says, "I don't listen to little boys."
If only she knew there was nothing little about me. This intrigue me though because she just left after that. She didn't even wait for my response. All I knew is that the word would get out about out about what just happened and I'm not looking forward to it.
"Hey man where are you, we are waiting for you in the lunchroom," West brought me back to reality when he texted me.
"I'll be there in a minute I ran into some weird girl on the way there," i just can get her out of my head. I really want to see her again even though she annoyed me so much. I think I might have found someone for me.
————————————————————
HEY GUYS
I know this one is short but it is just because I wanted to launch it out to see if I would get good feedback on it.
There will be more to come.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING.