Meet my roomate

Today started off rough my father wanted me to have one of the driver take me. HELL NO. Ain't no way I am going to show up to school on my first day like that. I chose to drive my own car. Once he figure that out he told me that he will buy me a new one to fit in. Now as tempting as that sounds I'll stick to my FJ they don't make them anymore and even though it had 200,000 miles on it, it still runs like a beauty. Luckily I left early though so even though it took like 30 minutes to talk him into just letting me drive the car I still made it here 40 minutes before the bell rings.

My mom and me talked last night and we both agreed that for this first week I can stay at the house and on the weekend we can bring all my stuff to move into my room. However, I wanted to figure out where I live and all the classes so I don't have any issues. So right now I am on my way to my dorm room to meet my roommate.

"Come in! Come in! Come in!" Yeah she said all that to just one knock on the door. She seems very energetic... I love ittttt!
"Hey," another awkward interaction I know you don't have to tell me I just get a little nervous meeting people.
"You must be my roommate I was waiting for you to show up. My name is Emily, we usually have another roommate here but she moved out so it will just be us for the rest of the year. Anyways where is all you luggage? You are staying here right? I really don't wanna sleep in this dorm room all by my self," Emily said.
"My luggage is at my house and yes I will be staying here just not this first week because I have to move all my stuff. Oh and my name is Elizabeth," I said with a laugh. Im just glad she is energetic because if she wasn't this would be so awkward.
"Oh okay great! Have you gotten your times table yet I want to see if we have any classes together. I'm praying we do because if not this senior year will be boring," I'm praying too because she is the only friend I really want to have.
"Actually no not yet, I didn't have time to find the front office to get my schedule since I didnt know where it was," gotta love moving schools I get to figure out this whole school.
"We'll come on I'll take you to the front office," thank god is all I got to say.

We started to head to the front office, and every time we entered a new hallway everyone kept on coming up to Emily. Great there goes flying under the radar. Before I knew it though we were already at the door to the front office.

"Hello, my name is Elizabeth I am new here and was wonder if I could get my schedule," honestly I'm hoping I have all those AP and honors classes on my schedule so I don't have to deal with people.
"Hi yes give me a second I'll print it out for you then you can be on your way," she gave me a friendly smile in return. At least she wasn't a bitch, I was worried I was going to have a hard time getting my schedule.
"Here you are, if you have any question please come and find me. I will help you sort out anything," okay now I'm getting weirded out why is she being so nice to me.
"Who are your parents, they have to be pretty high up on the ratings here," asked Emily when she was laughing.
"My mom is just a baker and as for my dad I honestly do not know. Why?" What does it even mean to have high ratings. All I hope is this won't bring more attention to me.
"Oh well she is never nice to anyone. In fact I have never herd her offer her help. The only person I have herd her say that to is Xander," Emily looks so intrigued now.
"Who is Xander? And why what does high ratings even mean," like literally why does it matter how rich your parents are.
"Xander is the youngest self made billionaire. He hangs out with all the golden boys. There is West whose parents are millionaires. They own chain restaurants. There is Noah whose parents are billionaires. They own a makeup line. The third one which in my opinion is the hottest is Matt. His parents are billionaires and they own musical stores. As for high ratings that's how people decide how they want to treat you. If you are at the bottom then you get treated like shit. Where as if you are at the top then you are treated like royalty. This is all determined by how much money you have," wow that's all I got to say. How can people love like this? Like how is it far to be treated based on how much money you have. This is when I realized that this school wasn't a little bit different than public school. It is A SHIT TON DIFFERENT.
"Let me see your schedule now to see if we have any classes together," I hand her over my schedule so she can scan through it.
"Yes! We have three classes together. Those are PE, Art, and English Honors. Damn why are you taking AP calculus and AP business?" Yes I was praying I would get AP and honors classes and I actually got it.
"My dad must have signed me up for them. At least we have three classes together," so maybe that isn't the full truth. I did want AP calculus but AP business was all him.
"Anyways that's the bell I'll see you after your AP calculus class. Byeeee!" And with that she is off.
————————————————————

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STICKING AROUND.