01 │WELCOME TO BEACON HILLS

Start from the beginning

"Scott, I seem to notice that you have quite a thing for Allison. I think is best if you ask her out for the party that is tomorrow. She is really interested in you." Olivia said smiling at the two friends. Scott's eyes grew wide in surprised. Olivia thought that the least she could do was tell him that Allison was interested him, fully knowing that both wouldn't speak first.

"I don't." Scott stuttered out. Scott smiled at the girl in front of him.

"Yes, you do. Don't act stupid with me." Olivia said to him. She rolled her eyes at him. "Okay just grow a pair and do it. She is really sweet. I know she wouldn't say no to you." Olivia encouraged him. Stiles listened, but stare at the brunette standing in front of him. Stiles send a look to Scott that clearly said what the hell is she doing.

"Yeah," Scott said uncertain. Olivia smiled proudly at him.

"Perfect," She said, proud of her accomplishment. Olivia turned to Stiles worried, because he has't said anything. "You okay Stiles?" Olivia asked him. Stiles' cheek turned red, not aspecting her to know his name.

"Yeah," He choked out. Scott held a laugh at his friends reaction. He wasn't the best with women. However Olivia couldn't, she laughed at him. She found it adorable that he choked out.

"You better be. Tommorow is the party. It would be a shame if you missed it." Olivia said to him. Olivia bit her lip, knowing her flirteous skills weren't the best. Allison called her name, making Olivia turned to her direction. "I got to go, see you later boys." Olivia said waving at them goodbye. Olivia joined Allison's side. A new guy had joined the girls. This mysterious guy had strong jawline and brown eyes.

"Olivia this is Jackson." Allison told her. Olivia led out a hand for him to shake it, but he did't shook it . Olivia awkwardly pull her hand away, knowing that he wasn't going to shake it any time soon. At least

"Nice," Olivia said, giving him a fake smile. In the background the two boys, watched her carefully; specially Stiles. Scott smiled at her. Everyone knew about the school jerk, scpecially this two: Jackson Witthermore, the school's lacrosse prodigy.

"I like her, see the fake smile she is giving Jackson." Scott told Stiles. Stiles nodded. "She dislikes him. I think she is cool." Scott.

"She is too cool for us." Stiles groaned in annoyance, bagging his head in the close lockers.

"Oh, come on." Scott said rolling his eyes. "She is nice, she is one of us. Plus didn't you hear what she said about you." Scott told his friend. Stiles looked at him confused. "Due, she was flirting with you." Scott nudged him. Stiles' cheek turned bright red. "See, maybe you got your chance after all. At least this girl would't ignore you." Scott told his friend.

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

Olivia followed Lydia and Allison to the lacrosse field. They sat down together in the benches. Olivia found out that Lydia was dating Jackson, which was such a shame because there wasn't a connection. Olivia's didn't knew his full story, but still didn't like his ego. It was too big for her liking.

As she sat down, Olivia's eyes landed in Stiles at the front. She looked at the rest of the team, seeing Scott was the goalie. She could see the negatives stares given to him, which surprised her because to her; he seemed like a nice guy. However, she could notice the supportive stare of his friend Stiles. This bought a smile to her face.

As the first shot everyones attention was in the field. Unfortunately, Allison and Olivia cringed when the ball hit Scott straight in the face. Scott looked at Allison, and going back into the zone. As the second ball was fire, Scott took it with no worry. Olivia month hung open in surprised. She was truly out of words.