"Dear Maou" Dionora cursed. Her face pale with the idea of a creature of such a scale.

"Mind you, it did it's activity in broad daylight and every single day... So yeah, very powerful" I added. Scaring them even more.

"And I still wonder how that Slowking learned instruct of all things" I mumbled.

"Anyway, any more questions?" I exclaimed, making sure to give them a shock back to reality... Literally as I sent a low powered bolt of electricity to their feet.

"Hey! That was uncalled for" Liliana pouted. To which I just smugly smirked at her.

"How did they came to be? Did they evolve from a common ancestor? Are they some sort of experiment?" Sapphirette asked, still furiously taking notes.

"Uh, former but more like... An immediate creation. They all came from Mew. The Progenitor of all Pokemon, and well... Everything else is confusing. As some actually came from Man-made objects, like how Grimer and Muk is basically sentient blobs of poisonous goop" I explained, letting Sapphirette take it all in.

"Then there are the Evolutions. For example, Scizor" I went to the Dex page and showed them an image of a bipedal creature covered by a shiny metal-like carapace of armor.

"Scizor has a body with the hardness of steel. It is not easily fazed by ordinary sorts of attacks. This Pokémon flaps its wings to regulate its body temperature."

"So like... It's shell is as hard as steel? What does that have to do with Man-made items?" Liliana asked, placing a hand below her chin.

"Yeah, that's because in order for a Scyther to evolve to a Scizor... It needs to hold a Metal Coat item and be traded... Or just have it hold it long enough for it to evolve" They all looked at me like I grew a second head.

"What. The. Fuck!" I made a finger gun at the flabbergasted Deonora.

"Exactly! Also, curse jar!" I produced a glass jar from Cooking with Blockheads mod and hastily wrote on the lid, before presenting the lidless jar to Deonora. Who grumbled before dropping a gold coin.

"Hold up! Since when did you have a curse jar!?" Deonora yelled in realization.

"Since today." I answered with a grin... And dodging a fist.

"HAHA! You can't touch me!" I yelled as Deonora made attempts to grab me. Meanwhile Lucario looked at Liliana, asking as if this is a common occurrence as he returns with a tray of cucumber lemonade.

"Pretty much." She shrugged as Lucario made a sound and smacked his face out of exasperation.

"Ok, that's enough Deonora." I said, as I caught her and placed her on my lap... While touching the tip of her tail to subdue her. "You know, you can trust them Lucario." I told my Mon, who grunted and focused. His braid/feelers rising and his body glowing.

"Can everyone hear me?" Lucario spoke to everyone through Aura. Which impressed the girls, and mostly Sapphirette and Lilith.

"Woah, that is so cool." She gushed as she basically teleported before Lucario and started rapid firing questions at him... Poor guy.

"Anyway, are you good now Deonora?" I asked the fidgeting Dragon on my lap, stopping herself from embarrassing herself in front of my Pokemon.

She nodded, and I let her go. Before standing up myself.

"All right, since everyone is acquainted with Lucario. How about we meet my other Poke-" But before I finished my sentence, someone rang the bell outside my compound.

Everyone perked at the sound and followed me outside. There, we saw a teenager. Around eighteen, looking ready and resolved about something.

"Sup, Kid. Anything I can do for ya?" I asked, smirking. Knowing full well what he wants.