014-all for you

"CARLA?"

The sound of her name caused Carla to snap her eyes open.  She opened her mouth to state she was unsuccessful at entering Eleven's mind, when suddenly, her eyes caught the figure of the girl kneeling right in front of her.

"IEl?" Carla exclaimed, looking at the younger girl with surprised eyes.  Had she really been able to dream walk into Eleven's head? 

Eleven's slightly panicked voice followed, "Carla, where is Mike? Where is everybody?"

Finally taking in her surroundings, the Wheeler girl realized she was still sitting in Hopper's cabin.  Except, unlike in the real-world, the cabin within Eleven's head had a lack of people, holding only the two brunette's.

No wonder El was panicked—she'd taken off her bandanna only to reveal a home that looked just like her own.  It almost reminded Carla of her first nightmares, where she'd wake up within an Upside Down version of her house, turning a warm and comforting environment cold.

So, placing a hand on the Hopper girl's shoulder, the girl began to explain what was going on, and why no one else was here. "This isn't real, El.  You're still in your head.  I dream-walked here to get you out, okay?"

"Okay." Eleven softly replied, still slightly confused.

But, before any sort of action could be made, another voice sounded. 

"You shouldn't have looked for me."

Both girls looked to see Billy Hargrove exiting one of the cabin's bedrooms, voice unwavering.   At his appearance, Eleven let out a small gasp and Carla was quick to go into protector mode, setting a hand in front of the younger one.

"Because now I see you."  the blonde boy twisted his cigarette into a nearby ashtray, "Now we can all see you."   

The Hargrove stared at Eleven from behind her sister-figure, "You....." he pointed an accusatory finger at the brunette, "....let us in.  And now....you are going to have to let us stay."

Backing the both of them up, Carla looked at the Hopper, noticing her petrified expression.  Carla was not about to let Billy harm this girl, let alone risk it. "Eleven, look at me—" the Hopper's frantic and tear filled eyes met with the Wheeler's, "—you have to try to get out of here.  Get out of your head—"

"Oh, Carla." the way Billy said her name made Carla's skin crawl.  It was nowhere near the love-struck way it fell from Steve's lips, or the comforting way her friends said it.   Instead, it was cold and evil and made the Wheeler sick to her stomach whenever it rolled off his tongue. 

"Don't you see? All this time, we've been building it.  We've been building it......for you." The boy stared at the Wheeler girl, his lips twitching upwards in an almost smile, as if the thought of the girl being with them made the situation all the better.  "Ever since he tore your wrists apart, you've been connected.  And as he grows stronger, so does your connection. So does his need for you."

"Well you can go tell him that he's not getting me. He's failed twice." Carla seethed, putting her hand further out behind her, as if her arm was going to do anything to protect the younger girl behind her. 

"And he won't fail again." Billy stated firmly, almost sure on the matter, "After all this work, all this pain, he isn't going to let you go again, and he isn't going to stop until you are with us, until you embrace the fact that this is bound to happen."