Sarayah shook her head seeing a few customers standing in line now, "Tell the ladies I said hello— and to enjoy their gifts."

"See you later' best."

"I love you,"

"I love you too, be safe out here."

He then stepped out of line and then headed out of the mall since that was his last stop for the day. Feeling his phone go off he took it out and clicked the group chat being he'd missed a few of their messages.

❤️ 3/3 ❤️

Zuri: Babe? I just want you to know that it was Nala who had the attitude 🥺

Nala: OH?
Nala: Not miss let's jump him when he get home?

Zuri: Bitch 🤨
Zuri: Not you want me punished?

Nala: Better you than me boo. 😌

Zuri: You must forgot you called him a dumb bitch?

I thought I told y'all to chill out tho? Fuck what' I said huh?

Nala: Baby..

Zuri: Sorry 🥺

Bet that.

Shaking his head he chuckled knowing that they wouldn't respond after that.

As he exited the mall and headed to his car he let his mind drift off to his father— Kasir Jones. He'd passed away two years ago and had left all four of his kids two point five million behind. He'd owned multiple companies through the USA— all in some form of technology. Kasir was what you called an genius and he had put that to use and made a good life for himself. However one night he'd stepped out on his wife with a sex worker and that resulted in him having his youngest son— Kasim. Kasim hadn't known about his father until two years ago when he'd left him the money and a few of his companies. He'd still made money off of them as well, being the co-owner since he wasn't really into tech he'd had his half brother help him out and he'd been doing well with that.

Kasim had always struggled with "daddy issues" and he hadn't even had the chance to understand why his  father took care of and was there for all of the kids he shared with his wife but hadn't stepped up for him until after death. He appreciated not having to worry about where his next meal came from or his mother being a sex worker any longer but he'd appreciate it more if his father had owned what he did and been there for him. Although he should've been sad about his death he honestly wasn't affected at all.

Just years ago he'd been saving up to open up his own gym— and within a blink of an eye he'd woke up a millionaire. That didn't stop his career though— he had two gyms open now and held programs for the young kids/teens to help them relieve stress and be off of the streets as far as karate classes, boxing, wrestling, etc. The other gym he worked as an personal trainer for women and men. He'd taught self defense lessons at both locations as well. They were doing good and he was working on opening a third location soon.

Kasim joked about how expensive his women were but they didn't abuse him or his pockets although he was a millionaire and made money in his sleep. They rarely asked for expensive/designer things— it was why when they did he had no problem with dropping a check on his women. They didn't switch up on him and had stayed down with him until he came up, he owed them the world and he hadn't showed them anything less. The money didn't change him either. You'd never think he had as much becuase he didn't flaunt it around.