Chapter 17: The Huntress Returns

Start from the beginning

Diggle nodded and said, "Okay."

Then Barry, Oliver, and Tommy left the Arrowcave.

At the Queen Mansion

Barry, Oliver, and Tommy walk in to visit their mother.

Barry and the others hear a laugh and Barry asks "Speedy?"

Thea shouted, "Oh, we're in here."

The boy's walk into the living room to see Thea and another girl.

Thea says "Look who's back."

Barry saw the girl turn to him and he saw Helena smiling at him.

Thea said, "She was just telling me about your guys' first date at Russo's."

Helena says "Hello, Barry."

Barry puts on a fake smile as does Oliver and Tommy.

Thea asks "Barr, I knid of have this pseudo friend that's look for a job. I was wondering if the club's still hiring?"

Barry said, "Yes. Of course. Why don't you go somewhere with Tommy and talk to him. As a matter of fact, you can go upstairs with him and talk about it right now."

Thea smiled and said, "Great. You three rock." as Tommy and Thea walk out.

Then Tommy mouths to Barry 'Check her' pointing at her.

Barry turns to Helena and asks "Where have you been?"

Helena said, "Um..." as Barry walks past her, then when he looks at her she says "Barcelona. Monaco. Budapest. I just needed to forget who I was. And how much I missed you."

Barry asked, "Do you mean like you missed Gus Sabatoni? I thought you were done with your father's organization, Helena. Because's he's serving consecutive life sentences in Iron Heights prison. You got your revenge."

Helena says "He just cut a deal with the Justice Department... to testify against the East Coast Family. In 48 hours, Witness Protection will give him a new name, a new life...  and he'll be off the grid forever, untraceable."

Barry said, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

Helena says "My father doesn't deserve a second chance, a second life. And I can't take on a phalanx of U.S. Marshals. Not without help."

Barry quickly says "No. That's murder. It's not justice."

Moira walks in and saw the boys and says "Oh, there you are. I have a question about your opening tonight."

Moira saw Helena when she turns around to face her and says "Hello."

Helena said, "Hi."

Moira asks "Barry, who is your friend?"

Barry realized they never met and said, "Oh. Mom, this is Helena. Helena, this is my mother."

Barry saw the women shake hands as Helena says "Hi. Nice to meet you."

Barry says "Helena was just leaving."

Helena quickly said, "Yes. I have a family engagement."

Barry says "Excuse us for a minute."

Moira says "Of course. I'll just talk with Oliver then."

Barry nods as he leads Helena away from his mother.

Barry whispers "Helena, I've missed you. I have. God, I want to be with you. But I know you don't trust me, but I can't help you do what you want. I mean, I stopped killing, I..."