44.Golden stone fruit.

Start from the beginning

    A young man helped lead the way, and Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu soon arrived at the village head's house.

     "Village chief, there is a fairy teacher who wants to buy fruit trees, come out quickly!" The boy shouted after running into the village chief's house.

    The old village chief, his son and daughter, and the whole family came out of the house. "What's the matter, Er Gouzi?"

    "In the village, there are two fairy masters who want to buy fruit trees at the entrance of the village!" As he spoke, the boy looked at Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu.

    Hearing this, the village chief's gaze fell on Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu, looked at their attire, and at the interspatial rings on their fingers, and the village chief recognized them as monks. "So it's two immortal masters who came to my Peach Blossom Village, sorry for your disrespect!" said the village head, stepped forward and gave a deep salute. Compared with the timid villagers who dare not approach, the village head is very generous, respectful and pious. Presumably, the other party should be someone who has dealt with the monk.

    "The village chief is welcome. We want to buy the ten golden stone fruit trees at the entrance of the village. I wonder if the village chief can give up his favor?" Straight to the point, Liu Mufeng directly stated his intention.

    "The fruit tree at the entrance of the village? Is the fairy teacher talking about the kind of fruit tree full of yellow fruits?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, the village chief asked cautiously.

    "Yes, it's that fruit tree. I'll buy everything I want. Let the village chief make a price!"

    Hearing this, the village chief frowned. "Master Immortal, to be honest, the fruit is not delicious. The children in the village went to the tree to pick the fruit to eat, and found that the fruit was as hard as a stone. It was hard to bite and it was so sour. It was very difficult to eat." Eat!"

    "Jinshi fruit is not for people to eat. It is for monsters to eat. This kind of fruit monsters like to eat, and my monster horse likes it very much!" Speaking of this, Liu Mufeng laughed.

    Hearing what Liu Mufeng said, the village head nodded. "Oh, so that's the case. Well, since the monsters of the fairy master like it, then give it to the fairy master. Anyway, there are no monsters in our village, and we don't need the fruit." Hearing this, Liu Mufeng shook his head

    . Shake your head. "That's not okay. I'm a monk anyway. How can I take things from mortals? Let's do this. I want one tree and one spirit stone. I want ten trees. I will give ten spirit stones to the village chief. Let’s repair the houses in the village head, I think the houses in the village are all adobe houses, and some of them are about to collapse!” Saying this, Liu Mufeng took out ten spirit stones.

    Looking at the ten spirit stones in Liu Mufeng's hands, the village chief was stunned. Can't help swallowing a big mouthful of saliva. Those are ten spirit stones. If you take them out and sell them, you can exchange them for one thousand taels of silver, one thousand taels of silver! "Thank you Immortal Master, thank you Immortal Master, I will definitely use this money to rebuild the houses of the villagers."

    Seeing the village chief who was holding ten spirit stones, he couldn't help himself. Liu Mufeng smiled. "Okay, then I'll go dig the tree."

    "Master Immortal, can I find some strong men from the village to help you dig?" "

    No, I can do it myself!" Shaking his head, Liu Mufeng rejected the village chief's proposal. kindness. He took Jiang Xu and left the village chief's house directly.

    When Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu came outside the village again, all the old and young people in the village also ran out.

    Liu Mufeng came to a golden stone fruit tree, and a green light was released from his palm. The green light quickly enveloped the fruit tree. When the fruit tree shook, the roots were separated from the soil one by one, and the roots were slowly pulled out from the ground, suspended in mid-air.

    Seeing the picture of the fruit trees floating in the air, the villagers were dumbfounded and exclaimed. "Wow, the Immortal Master is so powerful!"

    "Yes, the Immortal Master

    is so powerful!" "As expected of an Immortal Master, really powerful!"

    Using the same method, Liu Mufeng pulled out ten trees from the soil , into his own space ring.

    "Mu Feng!" Seeing Liu Mufeng's ugly face, Jiang Xu hurriedly stepped forward to support him.

    "It's okay, it's getting late, let's spend the night here tonight!" After speaking, Liu Mufeng took out a Huili Pill and took it. Seventy percent of his spiritual power was consumed, and his body was a little uncomfortable.

    "Okay!" Nodding, Jiang Xu looked at the villagers behind him. "Which one of you has a place, we want to borrow it for one night. Ten taels of silver per night." "

    This..." Hearing this, everyone looked at me, and I think you hesitated.

    "My house, my house has a place." Saying that, Er Gouzi, the boy who had led the way before, ran out.

    "Yes, Ergouzi's family has a place, and there are only two brothers in their family!" Nodding, the village chief said yes.

    "Okay, let's go to your house then!" Nodding his head, Jiang Xu and Liu Mufeng followed the two dogs to their house.

    Er Gouzi's family has three adobe houses. There are two bedrooms in the east and west, and Er Gouzi and his elder brother Da Gouzi share one room. Er Gouzi brought Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu to the West Room where he lived. "Two immortal masters, you can live in this room. My brother and I can live in the east room." "

    You two brothers are the only ones in your house?" Looking at Er Gouzi, Liu Mufeng asked curiously.

    "Yes, there are only two of us. My mother died of dystocia when she gave birth to me, and my father died of illness in three years. There are only two of us at home. It is very quiet without outsiders!" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Er Gouzi replied truthfully.

    "Oh!" Nodding, Liu Mufeng sighed softly. Xin said: These two dogs look only eleven or twelve years old, it is so pitiful that they have no parents at such a young age!

    "Here, here's the money, take the money and go, we have to take a break!" Taking out the money, Jiang Xu handed it to Er Gouzi.

    "Hey, thank you two fairy masters!" Immediately thanked respectfully, Er Gouzi took the silver and left.

    Seeing Er Gouzi leave, Jiang Xu turned to look at Liu Mufeng who was sitting on the bed. "Mu Feng, how are you? Are you feeling better?"

    "It's okay, just a little detached!" Speaking of this, Liu Mufeng smiled wryly. I thought to myself: Weakness is flawed. If I am a spiritual person, what does it matter if I pull up a few trees?

    "Give me those fruit trees, and I'll help you plant them in the space!" Seeing the man's uneasy expression, Jiang Xu offered to help plant the trees.

    "Okay, plant it in the southeast corner. Plant it at the outermost edge, otherwise it will affect the growth of the spirit grass." As he said, Liu Mufeng gave Jiang Xu his space ring.

    "Well, I see!" Nodding, Jiang Xu expressed his understanding.

    "Okay, I'll take you there!" Saying that, Liu Mufeng directly sent the person into the space of his bracelet.