41.Xiao Yuan advances again

Start from the beginning

    "I, I..." Hearing this, Jiang Xu's brows frowned even closer.

    "Xiao Xu, are you worried about being rejected by him?" Looking at his lover, Liu Mufeng asked suspiciously.

    "Yeah, no, that's right, I just don't know how to tell him. Mufeng, can you give me a little more time?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Jiang Xu said depressedly.

    "Okay, since you don't want to go, then let's not go to Jialan City for now. Where do you want to go?" Liu Mufeng naturally didn't want to embarrass his sweetheart, seeing that his lover didn't want to go, he didn't force her.

    "I don't know, and I don't have any particular place I want to go. What about you? Where do you want to go? I'll go with you. Anyway, we're together, and it's the same wherever we go. We always have a companion wherever we go!" In the past, he was always alone in the family, but now it's different, now, he can be with Mu Feng.

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng laughed. Xin said: Xiao Xu's words are really easy to be misunderstood! If he didn't know that he likes the male lead, he would have thought that Xiao Xu was confessing to him!

    "I want to go to Black Dragon City. Black Dragon City is a big city, and the supplies in the big city are relatively sufficient. Moreover, Black Dragon City is very close to Black Dragon Mountain, so it is very convenient for us to go out and practice." Liu Mufeng wanted to go to Black Dragon City for another reason, That is, the original owner is the grandson of the owner of Black Dragon City. If he lived in Black Dragon City, even if the Liu family knew about it, they would not dare to do anything to him because of the face of the Wang family.

    "Okay, let's go to Black Dragon City, anyway, Black Dragon City is not far from here!" Nodding, Jiang Xu said he had no objection.

    "Well, then let's stay here for a few days, and when the elixir is finished, we'll go to Black Dragon City. I..." Liu Mufeng had just spoken halfway, when suddenly, the spiritual power on his body fluctuated violently . The strength of the seven stars in the Lingmortal Realm has directly impacted the strength of the nine stars in the Spirit Mortal Realm.

    "Mu Feng, you, you..." Jiang Xu was shocked to see the man whose cultivation level had been promoted to two small realms in the blink of an eye.

    "It's Xiaoyuan, Xiaoyuan has advanced to the spirit realm!" Speaking of this, Liu Mufeng was ecstatic. As soon as Xiao Yuan was promoted, his master's strength also improved accordingly!

    "Xiao Yuan has advanced?" Hearing this, Jiang Xu was also very pleasantly surprised.

    "Well, I have advanced to one star in the Spirit Realm!" Saying that, Liu Mufeng released Xiao Yuan in the space.

    Seeing Xiao Yuan lying on the table, whose body was three times bigger than before, and as big as an egg, Jiang Xu smiled and patted Xiao Yuan's head. "Xiaoyuan, congratulations on advancing to the spirit realm!"

    "Buzz buzz..." It's all because my master's trash is too weak to hold me back, otherwise, I could catch up with you, Boss Jiang .

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng's face turned black. Xin said: Xiaoyuan, this ungrateful guy, if he hadn't helped the other party get the dust-cleaning liquid, drank a lot of spiritual water for the other party, and gave the other party four spiritual roots, this guy would have broken the original spirit insect so quickly. The bondage of mixed blood to advance to the spirit realm? The ungrateful fellow.

    "What did Xiao Yuan say?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Jiang Xu asked curiously.

    "Ah, it said it would try its best to catch up with you. It also said that you are its boss and the person it admires the most!" Smiling, Liu Mufeng said so.

    Hearing this, Xiao Yuan gave Liu Mufeng a disdainful look. "Buzz buzz..." Master, you are really going too far, and you lied to Boss Jiang again.

    "What? You don't like the taste of the lake water? Then, why don't you go to the animal bag to keep company with my newly bought demon horse?" Looking at Xiao Yuan, Liu Mufeng threatened with a smile.

    Hearing this, Xiao Yuan immediately lowered his head depressedly. "Master, don't be like this. If you don't let me stay in the space, how will my strength be stable? Besides, the fish in the lake are delicious, and the water in the lake is also delicious. I drink more A little bit of strength may be mentioned again, my strength has improved, and I can also drive you!" "

    Okay, then you go back and stabilize your strength!" After speaking, Liu Mufeng was about to throw Xiaoyuan back into the space .

    "Master, wait a minute!"

    "What else is there?"

    "That grass, the grass that can purify the blood, can I eat it! It's ripe!" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Xiao Yuan looked eagerly asked.

    "What's the rush? I can't eat hot tofu in a hurry. The three lime grasses have only been cultivated for 50 years. If you eat them now, it won't have any effect. When they grow to 500 years old, I will give the spirit grass to you." You refine it into lime juice, and when you take it again, your bloodline can be improved for the second time. Help you improve your small realm!" "

    Oh, I got the master!" Nodding, Xiao Yuan expressed his understanding.

    " Actually, the spiritual roots of human monks are not bad. If I have some more spiritual roots, my bloodline level can be improved!" Drink more spiritual spring water, eat more fish, and stabilize your strength. Also, watch out for the group of guys under you. Except for the golden grass, other spiritual grasses are not allowed to eat. Especially those three plants Limegrass!"

    "Understood, who eats grass if there is meat to eat?" Rolling his eyes, Xiao Yuan said with a look of disdain. Xin said: Its subordinates drink spiritual water and eat delicious spiritual fish by the lake every day, who has time to care about those flowers and plants? If it wasn't because she had advanced to the Spirit Realm, her sense of smell was much more sensitive than other original spirit insects, she would not have discovered that those spiritual herbs were the ones that enhanced the bloodline.

    "En!" In response, Liu Mufeng sent Xiao Yuan back to the space.

    "Mu Feng, have you noticed that Xiao Yuan's appearance seems to have changed a bit, the five spots on its back are gone! Moreover, its color seems to have changed from orange to golden yellow!" Speaking of this, Jiang Xu felt it was very strange, he felt that Xiao Yuan after being promoted was very different from the previous one.

    "It was we who helped it improve its bloodline relationship. Qingchen liquid, spiritual water, and my four spiritual roots, these things can help Xiaoyuan improve the level of bloodline. To be precise, Xiaoyuan is no longer the original spirit. It’s an insect, but a close relative of the spirit insect whose bloodline is closer to the five spirit insects. I saw that its whole body turned golden. I think Xiaoyuan’s bloodline should be closer to the gold spirit insect. If it can continuously help her improve And purifying her blood, maybe she can return to her ancestors and become a golden spirit insect!"

    "Golden spirit insect? The kind of insect that can spit out magical artifacts with one mouth?" Hearing this, Jiang Xu was shocked.

    "Yes, but this is just an idea. It is not easy to become a gold spirit insect. At least it is impossible now!" With the resources in hand, it is impossible to cultivate Xiao Yuan into a gold spirit insect. of.

    "Oh!" Hearing what Liu Mufeng said, Jiang Xu was a little disappointed.