"What's so strange about this. Maybe the other party is the alchemist of a big family, and the high-grade pills have been handed over to the family, and it may not be that the inferior-grade pills that were thrown away were sold on consignment!" After thinking about it, Qiao Fei said so .

    Hearing this, Qiao Xiang nodded. "If the second brother said that, there is some truth. Or the other party is an alchemist of a big family, who gave the high-grade pill to the family, privately withheld the low-grade pill, and sold it to earn some spirit stones. "

    "No matter what, these elixirs are ours now. I plan to sell all the first-level elixir in the elixir shop. If you want the second-level elixir, each of you can take two. After all , the second-level pills in the pill shop are also very limited, it is rare to get thirteen pills together this time." Speaking of this, the town lord laughed. Although he is the lord of a town, there are no alchemists in Sixi Town, and the elixirs are all bought from big powers, and the first-level elixir can be bought as long as there are spirit stones. However, the second-level elixir is more in short supply, and it is not so easy to get. The three sons are all spiritual monks, so, with the second-level elixir, the town master naturally thought of his three sons first.

    "Father, isn't the other party on consignment? Why did you bring back all the pills?" Looking at his father, Qiao Xiang asked suspiciously.

    "Oh, at the beginning it was said to be sold on consignment. However, the manager of the consignment company told him that if he sold it directly to the consignment company, he could give him all the spirit stones at once. However, the price was lower. I didn't expect the other party to agree. So , this pill was taken by the consignment company. The money and the goods have been cleared. Now, the pill is ours!" "

    Uncle Kun is really amazing, even dare to lower the price of the pill for a monk in the spirit master realm !" Uncle Kun, the steward of the consignment shop, is his father's confidant and a well-known old fox. It is estimated that the other party must have lowered the price of this batch of pills a lot!

    Hearing this, the mayor smiled. "I think the other party is in a hurry to get the spirit stone!"

    "Well, what father said is very true!" Nodding his head, Qiao Xiang agreed.

    ………………………………

    In the garden, the three brothers and sisters of the Liu family were sitting drinking tea together.

    "Fifth sister, I heard that a third-level elixir seemed to come to the consignment shop last night, and a lot of elixir was bought by the town owner!" Looking at his sister, Liu Cheng said softly.

    Hearing this, Liu Zhen'er couldn't help but widen her eyes. "Is there such a thing?" I don't know how the elder brother knew.

    "Yes, there is such a thing, my husband was called away by my father early in the morning!" Liu Wan'er nodded as she said. She didn't expect that her big cousin was so well-informed that he even knew about this matter.

    "Does Fifth Sister know what kind of pills are being sold?" Liu Cheng was very curious about this.

    "I don't know about this either!" Shaking her head, Liu Wan'er expressed her ignorance.

    "Big Brother, Fourth Sister, Wan'er!" Walking over, Qiao Xiang greeted the three of them with a smile.

    "Brother-in-law!" Seeing Qiao Xiang coming, Liu Cheng and Liu Zhen'er both smiled and stood up to say hello.

    "Husband, you are back!" Looking at her husband, Liu Wan'er got up to greet her, her eyes and brows were filled with joy, as if seeing Qiao Xiang was the happiest thing in her life.

    "En!" With a light reply, Qiao Xiang came over and put his arms around Liu Wan'er's waist.

    "Brother-in-law, I heard that the senior town master has received a batch of pills. I wonder what kind of pills they are?" Looking at Qiao Xiang, Liu Cheng asked with a smile.

    "Oh, they are all very common pills, most of which are first-class pills. There are not many second-class pills. Nothing too precious!" Shaking his head, Qiao Xiang said nonchalantly.

    "Oh, that's it!" Hearing what Qiao Xiang said, Liu Cheng nodded in disappointment.

    "Brother-in-law, is there any Jin Yuan Dan among the second-level pills?" Looking at Qiao Xiang, Liu Zhen'er asked.

    Hearing this, Liu Cheng's gaze also became eager. Jin Yuan Pill can assist nine stars in the Spiritual Realm to advance to the Spiritual Realm. This kind of pill is very scarce. However, monks with single and double spiritual roots can advance without pills. However, he is a three-spiritual root, and he has been stuck in the nine-star of the spiritual world for five years. If he has a Jinyuan pill, it will be different!

    Looking at his sister-in-law, Qiao Xiang smiled and shook his head. "No, pills like Jin Yuan Pill are hard to come by. How could someone just take out the pill and sell it?" "     Oh, that's it!" Hearing this, Liu Zhen I am very disappointed. She is also the root of the three spirits, and it would not be easy to advance to the spirit realm without Jin Yuan Dan. It's better to have a single spiritual root, the second brother has been promoted to the spirit realm for several years. But her strength is only seven stars in the Mortal Realm, and it is depressing to think about it.

    "Wan'er, sister-in-law sent you a few pieces of material, why don't we go back and have a look!" Looking at his wife, Qiao Xiang said with a smile.

    "Okay!" Nodding, Liu Wan'er responded immediately.

    "What good material is it? Fifth sister, I'll go and have a look with you!" Looking at Liu Wan'er, Liu Zhen'er said carelessly.

    Hearing this, Qiao Xiang couldn't help frowning. "Fourth Sister, I want to have a chat with Wan'er alone!" Qiao Xiang said in his heart: How can this Liu Zhen'er know how to judge facial expressions? He said he wanted to take Wan'er to see the material, but he made it clear that he wanted to be alone as a husband and wife, but this guy posted it brazenly.

    "Ah, ah..." Hearing this, Liu Zhen'er couldn't help being a little embarrassed.

    "Fourth sister, didn't you say that you like to eat hibiscus cake? Why don't you eat hibiscus cake here first, and if I see something that suits you, I'll bring it to you!" Looking at her cousin, Liu Wan'er said softly with.

    "Fifth Sister, brother-in-law. You don't need to worry about her. You can go!" Glancing at Liu Zhen'er, Liu Cheng said sullenly. Xin said: I really shouldn't have come out with this embarrassing thing.

    "Brother, let's go first!" He cupped his hands towards Liu Cheng. Qiao Xiang took Liu Wan'er and left together.

    Back in the room, Liu Wan'er didn't see any clothes on the table, she looked at Qiao Xiang suspiciously. "Husband, do you have something important to tell me?" "

    Well, look at this!" As he spoke, Qiao Xiang handed a pill bottle in front of Liu Wan'er.

    Reaching out to take the pill bottle, Liu Wan'er opened it to check the pill, and found that it was a second-level Jinyuan pill. "Husband!"

    "Most of this batch of pills are first-class pills, there are only thirteen second-class pills, and among the thirteen second-class pills, there is only one Jinyuan pill. It took a lot of effort to snatch this pill from the hands of the eldest brother and the second brother!" Looking at his daughter-in-law, Qiao Xiang said with a smile.

    Hearing this, Liu Wan'er's eyes turned red with gratitude. "Thank you, my husband, my husband has treated me so well, I don't even know how to repay my husband."

    "You just have a small mouth that can coax me!" Qiao Xiang smiled and squeezed Liu Wan'er's chin. "You have put away the elixir, don't let your cousin and sister find out, otherwise, it will be very troublesome." "Don't worry, my husband.

    People know!" As she said, Liu Wan'er smiled and snuggled up against Qiao Xiang's bed arms.