With this Sky Fire Stone, Liu Mufeng will not worry about Pill Fire anymore. The next step is alchemy. Although, Liu Mufeng has learned the soul power manipulation and hand formulas in the alchemy book. However, for the first time alchemy, he was more or less nervous.

    Another month later, Liu Mufeng sat down on the ground somewhat dejectedly, surrounded by black ash all over the ground, and piles of black water from the refinery. It took him a month to destroy the first batch of more than 1,800 spirit grasses. But not a single elixir was refined. Sure enough, it is one thing to be able to read, but another thing to practice it.

    Looking at the large number of destroyed spiritual herbs, Liu Mufeng felt a little distressed. Although these spiritual herbs did not cost a single spiritual stone, he also spent a lot of effort on irrigating and ripening them every day. It was not refined. This was a huge blow to Liu Mufeng.

    After learning from the pain, Liu Mufeng decided not to plant other spirit grasses after harvesting the second batch of spirit grasses. He only planted four kinds of spirit grasses: sword orchid grass, honeysuckle, green radish grass and iron heart grass, because these four kinds of spirit grass are refined The four kinds of spiritual herbs needed by Rejuvenation Pill. Before, I had planted too many kinds of spiritual herbs, and tried to refine twelve kinds of elixirs, but all of them failed. So, this time, Liu Mufeng decided to refine only one kind of elixir, Rejuvenation Pill.

    Rejuvenation Pill is a first-level entry-level elixir, which is specially used to treat trauma. This kind of elixir is in great demand, and the refining is also the lowest, so Liu Mufeng decided to start with Rejuvenation Pill. Refining the Rejuvenation Pill first, and then consider refining other elixirs after you can successfully refine the Rejuvenation Pill. There is a saying that you can't chew more than you can chew. This time, the failure gave Liu Mufeng a slap in the face, and made him understand what it means to talk on paper. It was because of him that he had grown up, and he thought that if he memorized all the contents of the book by heart, there would be no problem in refining the elixir. In fact, it is not like that. After all, there is a gap between the actual operation and what is written in the book. 

    After tossing around in space for three months, he failed to refine a single elixir, which disappointed Liu Mufeng, but he would not give up because of this. He felt that he now had three times more time than others, and he also had nearly a thousand square meters of spiritual land where he could grow spiritual grass by himself. This condition is already a hundred times superior to other alchemists, as long as he is willing to work hard, he will not believe that he will never be able to refine a single pill in his life.     half year later……

    Looking at the six round pills in his hand, Liu Mufeng couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth. After refining piles and piles of spiritual herbs, Liu Mufeng finally successfully refined two kinds of pills, Huichun Pill and Huiqi Pill. He is now able to refine these two elixirs with ease. However, other medicines are not available for the time being.

    Taking out the porcelain bottle he found in the wooden house, Liu Mufeng put the elixir he had refined into the porcelain bottle. In fact, Liu Mufeng found more than 200 bottles of second- and third-level pills on the shelves of the wooden house, but because of the age, many pills turned into slag. There are also many elixirs that have lost their efficacy. Liu Mufeng put all the unbroken pills in a bowl and soaked them in spiritual water. However, only thirteen pills were saved, and the others melted immediately when they encountered spiritual water. The thirteen pills that were rescued were only as effective as low-grade pills. Liu Mufeng felt a little disgusted, and planned to sell them instead of keeping them for his own use.

    "Master, Boss Jiang is out, Boss Jiang is out!"

    Hearing Xiao Yuan's voice transmission, Liu Mufeng froze for a moment, and immediately left the bracelet space.

    "Mufeng, you, where have you been?" Seeing Liu Mufeng appearing suddenly, Jiang Xu was taken aback.

    "Ah, I didn't go anywhere, I've been here all this time, how is your advancement?" Looking at Jiang Xu, Liu Mufeng asked with a smile.

    "Well, I've advanced to three stars in the Spirit Realm!" Speaking of this, Jiang Xu raised a smiling face, very happy.

    "That's great, congratulations!" Xiao Xu's cultivation aptitude is really good, and he has advanced to the three-star level of the spirit realm so quickly.

    "You're not bad! You're a Seven Star in the Mortal Realm of Duling!" Jiang Xu looked at Liu Mufeng and said with a smile. Unexpectedly, in only three months, Mu Feng has also advanced to three small realms, and has already reached the seventh star of the Spirit Mortal Realm.

    "That's right!" Xiao Xu had been in closed door for three months, but he himself had cultivated for nine months. If he hadn't devoted half of the time to refining alchemy and cultivating spiritual herbs, he would probably be able to improve his strength. , Three times more time than others is an advantage!

    After looking at Liu Mufeng, Jiang Xu walked to the entrance of the cave and looked at the restrictions he had set up at the entrance of the cave. It was found that the prohibition had not been broken. "It's strange, you shouldn't have gone out before?"

    Liu Mufeng smiled as he looked at his lover who looked confused. "If you want to know, I can take you to see it, but you have to promise me that only the two of us know about this matter, and you cannot tell others." Hearing this,

    Jiang Xu was stunned, then nodded. "Okay, I promise you!"

    "Let's go!" After speaking, Liu Mufeng grabbed Jiang Xu's arm and brought Jiang Xu into the bracelet space.

    "What, what is this place?" Looking at the stretches of spiritual grass fields, lakes and cabins, Jiang Xu was shocked.

    "This is the bracelet space. Before, I accidentally cut my finger and dripped blood on the bracelet, and the bracelet automatically made a contract with me. Then, I came here. Later, I found that the spirit If the stones are thrown into the lake, the lake’s water spirit will be more intense, and the spiritual field will also be larger. So, I threw some spirit stones into the lake. Now, the time here is three times that of the outside. If I can Put in more spirit stones, and the flow of time should be faster!"

    Hearing Liu Mufeng's words, Jiang Xu felt a little silly. "So, I have been in retreat for three months, and you have been in retreat for nine months?"

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng smiled. "Yes, I retreated for nine months. However, I only spent half of the time on cultivation, and the remaining half on alchemy. Therefore, my strength did not improve very quickly."