11.The Villain Jiang Xu

Começar do início

    "Actually, like you, I was kicked out by the family!" Speaking of this, Liu Mufeng sighed. He wanted Jiang Xu to understand that he didn't look down on him. In fact, Jiang Xu was not at all to blame for being kicked out by his family.

     Hearing this, Jiang Tao was stunned. "Why, why?"     "I am Wulinggen. My parents passed away when I was five years old. I have no background and poor qualifications, so my uncle assigned me to farm in this village." Said At this point, Liu Mufeng felt a little lost.

     "You, which family do you belong to?"     "The Liu family in Shuangyang Town. It's not a big family, it can only be regarded as a third-rate family, and it is incomparable with the Jiang family you were in before." Jialan City is a first-class big city, The city lord is a master of the spirit king realm. And Shuangyang Town is only a third-rate city, and the city owner is no more than a spiritual master. The two cities are vastly different, and the so-called big families in the cities are naturally also different.

    Hearing this, Jiang Tao snorted coldly. "It's not all the same miasma." What about the big family? What about the little family? All crows are black.

    "That's true!" Nodding his head, Liu Mufeng agreed.

    "It's not your fault that your aptitude is not good, they shouldn't treat you like this!" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Jiang Tao felt that the other party's family was going too far. The children of his family were kicked out.

    Looking at Jiang Tao who spoke for himself, Liu Mufeng smiled. "Do you think we look alike?"

    Hearing this, Jiang Xu was taken aback. "It's really similar." The same has no father or mother, and the same unlucky being abandoned by the family.

    "Stop talking about these unhappy things, come on, I'll help you, get up and eat!" As he spoke, Liu Mufeng bent down and helped Jiang Xu up on the bed.

    Sitting on the bed, he looked at Liu Mufeng who bent down to put on his shoes. Jiang Xu clenched his fists unconsciously, mustered up his courage and looked at the top of the opponent's head. "Thank you, thank you!"

    "Huh?" Looking up, Liu Mufeng didn't hear clearly, and looked at the other party suspiciously.

    Jiang Xu uncomfortably looked away from Liu Mufeng's gaze.

    "You sit here and wait for me. I'll get a towel to wipe your hands and face. After wiping, we'll have dinner!" Liu Mufeng said softly, turned and left.

    Seeing Liu Mufeng leave, Jiang Xu stood up slowly supporting the bed, clutching the wound in his lower abdomen, and moved towards the door step by step.

    "What are you doing?" Looking at Jiang Xu who walked out of the living room door and staggered towards the door of the outer room, Liu Mufeng hurried over to support him.

    "I, I..." Looking at Liu Mufeng, Jiang Xu looked awkward.

    "Do you want to relieve yourself?" Seeing the other party's appearance, Liu Mufeng immediately guessed the other party's unspeakable secret.

    "En!" Nodding, Jiang Xu blushed awkwardly.

    "I'll help you, slow down!" As he spoke, Liu Mufeng put the towel back into the washbasin, and helped Jiang Xu out of the door of the outer room.

    Looking at the person beside him supporting him, Jiang Xu kept his head down awkwardly, embarrassed to look at him.

    "Don't go to the hut, just stay here, I'll wait for you over there!" Liu Mufeng explained carefully after taking him to a corner.

    "Okay!" After nodding, Jiang Xu responded.

    Smiling, Liu Mufeng turned and left. Xin said: Is this the cruel, heartless, cold-blooded villain written in the book? Why didn't he see any cruelty and inhumanity, only that he was extraordinarily cute and handsome. If you want to blame, you can only blame the male lead for being ignorant and insisting on driving a person who loves him so much crazy.

    No, or it should be said that a stallion like the male lead is simply not worthy of such a spotless and cute villain. It's like the kind of guy who sees one and loves the other, he doesn't deserve to be with Jiang Xu at all!

    "Liu Mufeng..."

    Hearing that call, Liu Mufeng immediately came back to his senses, and hurried over to help Jiang Xu back to the house.

    Sitting on the chair, Jiang Xu took the towel Liu Mufeng gave him, and wiped his face and hands. Looking at a table of sumptuous breakfast.

    "I don't know what you like to eat, so I made a little according to my taste. If you don't like it, you can tell me, and I will make you what you like!" Liu Mufeng had already delivered the bowls and chopsticks Jiang Xu's hand.

    "No, just eat this. It's pretty good!" Jiang Xu lowered his head and took a sip of the porridge in the bowl. I have to say that Liu Mufeng's cooking skills are really good! Jiang Xu realized this after eating the meal he cooked last night. Eating the porridge cooked by the other party today has verified the other party's superb cooking skills.

    "Don't just drink porridge, eat some green vegetables. Eat more, and your body will recover faster." After speaking, Liu Mufeng immediately picked up vegetables for the other party.

    "Yeah!" Nodding his head, Jiang Xu picked up the dish that the other party gave him, and began to eat in small bites.

    After the meal, Liu Mufeng helped Jiang Xu back to the bed. "You, honestly, lie on the bed for two days, and then go to the ground after the injury is healed. I will go to the spiritual field to water the spiritual grass in a while. I put the chamber pot on the corner of the bed, and you can relieve yourself in the room. I'll be back soon."

    "I'm fine, you go!" Looking at the chamber pot on the corner of the bed, Jiang Xu looked awkward.

    "Well, take good care of your wounds, come back at noon and cook something delicious for you, and I'll change your medicine for you in the afternoon, and you'll probably feel better tomorrow or the day after tomorrow." Liu Mufeng glanced at the other party again, turned and left.

    Raising his head, looking at the back of the man leaving, Jiang Xu felt somewhat lost for no reason!