"I..." Looking at the masked man who clearly didn't want to talk to him, Liu Mufeng was very depressed. He originally thought it was awkward for two people to sit like this, so he wanted to chat to relieve the awkward atmosphere. In the end, this guy He still didn't pay attention to himself. It's really kind and unrewarding.

    Glancing at the masked man opposite, Liu Mufeng suddenly felt that something was wrong, so he stared at the masked man again. Liu Mufeng suddenly realized. For the first time, when he saw the masked man in the bookstore, he clearly felt that the masked man had the strength of a nine-star spirit mortal realm, but now, the masked man had the strength of a three-star spirit mortal realm. No wonder he felt something was wrong! It turned out that the opponent's strength had decreased.

    Strange. It's only been a few days before and after, why did this person's strength drop so much all of a sudden? Could it be that he deliberately hid his strength? Or, the person he saw before is not the same person he sees now?

    Thinking of this, Liu Mufeng stared up and down at the man across from him. This height, fat and thin, and clothes seem to be exactly the same as the previous person! However, people who are about the same height and height all like to wear masks, so there should be some, right?

    The carriage drove for as long as a cup of tea, and then came to a slow stop. "Here we are, two guest officers, get out of the car!"

    Hearing what the man said, Liu Mufeng was shocked. I thought: It takes him half an hour to get to Zhangjiacun by bullock cart! Why is this demon carriage so fast, it's only time for a cup of tea?

    Slowly opening his eyes, the masked man raised the curtain of the carriage and was the first to jump out of the carriage.

    Seeing the masked man getting off the carriage, Liu Mufeng also jumped out of the carriage. After getting out of the car, Liu Mufeng was dumbfounded. This is a forest, not Zhangjiacun at all. Moreover, there are five muscular burly men in the woods at this moment, plus the coachman, a total of six people. With a single knife in his hand, he and the masked man were surrounded.

    "You? You?" Seeing this situation, Liu Mufeng thought, "Is this someone who was robbed?" How is it so unlucky! Actually encountered robbery?

    "Hmph, stop talking, hand over all the interspatial rings on your body, otherwise, the two of you will never leave alive!" Looking at Liu Mufeng and the masked man, the coachman's true colors were revealed, and his original two-star cultivation in the Spirit Mortal Realm directly became With the eight stars in the Lingmortal Realm, that honest and honest face is also full of cruelty at the moment.

    "Are you Zhenbei Six Heroes?" Looking at the six people, the masked man said coldly, his eyes swept over the six monks in front of him. They are all six-star strengths in the Spirit Mortal Realm.     Hearing this, the coachman couldn't help but raised his eyebrows. Laughed wildly. "Yes, we are Zhenbei Liuxiong. If you fall into our hands, then don't even think about leaving alive." After speaking, the coachman raised his hand and made a gesture, and the five men immediately turned towards the masked man and Liu Mufeng. walked over.

    Seeing five big men with big arms and round waists walking towards him with a knife in their hands, Liu Mufeng's face turned pale with fright. He hastily used his spiritual power to spawn the weeds on the ground to entangle the feet and legs of the five big men.

    At the same time, the aura of the masked man rose steadily, directly changing from three stars in the Spirit Mortal Realm to nine stars in the Spirit Mortal Realm. Taking out his own sword, he slashed at the five people with one stroke. The sharp sword edge fell down with a golden light. The two six-star robbers in the Spirit Mortal Realm were split into two halves.

    "Ah..." Seeing the tragic death of their companion, the other three screamed.

    Holding the sword in his hand, the masked man rushed directly towards the other three people, his left sword and another sword, as if chopping melons and vegetables. In an instant, the remaining three were killed. Turning his head, the masked man looked at the coachman who was holding Liu Mufeng.

    "You, don't come here, I'll kill him if you come here again!" Putting the knife on Liu Mufeng's neck, the coachman looked at the masked man with a look of fear, his hand holding the knife kept shaking .

    Looking at the knife under his neck, Liu Mufeng was a little depressed, he felt that his luck was really out of his mind. The original owner can live for another three years! But he's lucky, he's only worn it for more than three months, so he's going to lose his braids? Why is he so miserable? If I had known that he would not take a carriage and walk back, anyway, he could go back to the village after an hour's walk, and if he walked back, this kind of thing would not happen.

    Seeing the coachman threatening him with a hostage, the masked man sneered. "The heads of the six of you are worth 10,000 spirit stones. Do you think I will give up 10,000 spirit stones for someone who has nothing to do with you?

    " Shaking even more.

    "Kill him, you kill him first, and it's the same if I kill you again. Or, let's go together and see if it's your sword that's faster or my sword." Looking at the coachman, the masked man didn't hesitate. talking movingly.

    Hearing this, cold sweat dripped from the coachman's forehead. "I, I'll give you all my belongings, how about you spare my life?"

    "If I kill you, I can still get it, right?" Smiling, the masked man said disapprovingly.

    "You, you..." Hearing this, the coachman put down his hand holding the knife with shame and anger on his face, he put his foot on Liu Mufeng's buttocks, and kicked Liu Mufeng directly into the arms of the masked man opposite. Turn around and run.

    Crashing into the masked man's arms, Liu Mufeng sniffed, smelling the cold fragrance from the man's body. The fragrance was very weak, but it smelled very good, which made Liu Mufeng a little intoxicated.

    Pushing away, Liu Mufeng rushed towards him, and the masked man chased the coachman and ran away.

    Seeing the two people leaving one after the other, Liu Mufeng breathed a sigh of relief. Touching the bloodstain on his neck, he felt that he had saved his life.

    After looking at the five corpses on the ground, Liu Mufeng bravely stepped forward and took away the interspatial rings of the five. Then, he climbed directly into the carriage, drove the carriage and quickly left the scene of the crime.