7.Meeting for the first time.

Start from the beginning

    "Hey, young master Jiu, don't I worry about it? My book is not worth much!" Smiling, the boss said generously.

    "Okay, then I'll go back!" Holding the book, Liu Mufeng went directly to the lounge.

    Looking at Liu Mufeng's back, the boss snorted. Xin said: Isn't the ninth young master of the Liu family a fool? People who are monks like to read martial arts, practice exercises, and books on the inheritance of magic numbers. He is fine, reading idle books here every day. You said to read the introduction of monsters, you will not be blinded when you go out to practice in the future, at least you can know a few monsters, read the introduction of spirit grass, and you can find more spirit herbs when you go out to look for them in the future, but, look at those geography, What is the use of history books? Isn't that a waste of effort?

    ………………………

    A few days later,

    Liu Mufeng came out of the lounge, put the books he had finished reading back on the bookshelf one by one, picked up the last two books in the corner of the bookshelf, these are the last two books, after finishing these two books, He didn't need to stay in the bookstore. After all, he had been in the bookstore for ninety-seven days, and it was time to leave.

    "Little waste?"

    Hearing a woman's voice behind him, Liu Mufeng couldn't help but frowned, suddenly having a bad premonition. Turning around slowly, he saw someone coming.

    There are two people, a man and a woman. The man was wearing a luxurious brocade robe, holding a folding fan in his hand, with the dignity of a noble young master. This person is none other than the original owner's big cousin, the eldest son of the original owner's uncle, named Liu Cheng. The other one is a pretty tall woman wearing a blue skirt. This woman's name is Liu Zhen'er. She is the fourth cousin of the original owner and the daughter of the second uncle of the original owner.

    "Big Brother, Fourth Sister!" Lowering his head, Liu Mufeng greeted the two of them respectfully.

    Hearing this, Liu Zhen'er snorted coldly. "Little waste, didn't you go to Zhangjiacun? Why are you running back? You don't want to beg grandpa to let you go back to the family, do you?" Seeing the woman looking at herself with such disdain,

    disgust, and embarrassment. As if he was a disgusting cockroach, Liu Mufeng only found it funny. That's right, the original owner is indeed a waste with five spirit roots, but this Liu Zhen'er is not so good, is she? It's just a monk with three spiritual roots. Is these fifty steps and a hundred steps really interesting?

    "No, I came to the town to buy rice, and there is no more rice at home!" With his head lowered, Liu Mufeng tried his best to imitate the obedient and somewhat cowardly appearance of the original owner when facing these cousins.

    "Buying rice? Why did you come to the bookstore to buy rice?" Staring at Liu Mufeng, Liu Zhen'er asked domineeringly.

    "Oh, I'm here to buy two books introducing spirit grass, and see what kind of spirit grass can earn more spirit stones." Looking at Liu Zhen'er, Liu Mufeng still looked cowardly.

    "Hmph, earning spirit stones? It's not the same as what you plant on that piece of broken land!" Speaking of this, Liu Zhen'er looked contemptuous.

    "Ninth brother, the world is dangerous and there are many masters in the town, you'd better go out less to avoid danger!" Looking at his cousin, Liu Cheng "kindly" reminded him.

    "Well, yes, the elder brother said it in time. I will buy books and rice in a while and go back." Nodding, Liu Mufeng repeatedly said yes.

    "Well, it's good that you understand, my father sent you to Zhangjiacun to protect you, your strength is too low, it's not safe to stay in the city!" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Liu Cheng said again. I thought: Father is too, why don't you send this trash farther away? Isn't this trash loitering in Shuangyang Town under the name of the Liu family? Isn't it embarrassing for the family?

    "Okay, okay, I know, big brother, don't worry, I will definitely farm the land and cultivate hard. Uncle said, I can return to the family when I advance to the spirit realm!" Speaking of this, Liu Mufeng showed a silly smile.

    Hearing this, Liu Zhen'er burst into laughter as if she heard some funny joke. "Spirit Realm? Just you? I'm afraid this life is enough!" Are you kidding me, a waste with five spiritual roots wants to advance to the Spirit Realm, is it just a dream?

    "Fourth sister!" Looking at Liu Zhen'er, Liu Cheng scolded in a cold voice.

    Upon receiving the displeased gaze from her elder brother, Liu Zhen'er immediately restrained the exaggerated smile on her face.

    Turning his head, Liu Cheng looked at Liu Mufeng with a pleasing expression. "Ninth Brother, Big Brother believes that you will advance to the Spirit Realm sooner or later. So, you have to stay in the village, cultivate hard, and farm well, you know?" "Yes, I know Big Brother!

    " What about three-year-olds cajoling? Isn't it because I was afraid that I would run back to the family, cry, make trouble and hang myself, which would affect the Liu family's reputation? This Liucheng, on the surface, is gentle and elegant, but in his heart he is more sinister than anyone else, so the original owner's kind of foolish boy who has no experience in the world will be fooled by him!

    "Eldest young master, fourth miss, what books do you two want to buy?" After finishing a business, the bookstore owner came over respectfully.

    "Oh, take two books introducing monsters and a map of the north." Liu Cheng spoke softly.

    "Hey, okay!" Nodding, the boss immediately took the book and the map.

    After receiving the book and map, Liu Cheng handed over fifty taels of silver to the boss. "The two books in my ninth brother's hands are also settled together!"

    "Okay, that's exactly fifty taels!" Nodding, the boss immediately responded.

    "En!" Nodding, Liu Cheng glanced at Liu Mufeng again.

    "Big Brother, Fourth Sister, go slowly!" Lowering his head, Liu Mufeng immediately sent them off respectfully.

    "Ninth brother, why are you going back? Do you want elder brother to send you?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Liu Cheng asked "intimately". My heart said: When will this trash go back?

    "Ah, brother, don't worry. There is an ox cart in the village. Youshi will be waiting at the gate of the city. I will go back in the ox cart." Liu Mufeng replied with a smile.

    "Okay, then elder brother is leaving first!" Nodding, Liu Cheng took Liu Zhen'er and left together.

    "En!" Nodding, Liu Mufeng smiled and sent the two of them out of the bookstore.

    Seeing off the two of them, holding the book indifferently into the lounge, the owner of the bookstore thought to himself: This Jiu Shao is really good-tempered. He was pointed at his nose and called trash, Can actually bear it. In fact, the owner of the bookstore didn’t understand the truth. Liu Mufeng didn’t have a good temper, but felt that there was no need to care about it, because he was not the original owner and had nothing to do with those people. In his eyes, Liu Cheng and Liu Zhen’er were nothing more than It's just an insignificant stranger. Bark as much as you like, he won't lose a piece of meat anyway.