CHAPTER 38.1

🦋 Mikey's POV 🦋

"Love?? I fucking hate you"

These hurtful words are ringing into my ears ever since My ku chin said this to me.

My heart is aching , recalling that dumb fight we had this afternoon just beacuse of that little brat.

I should have killed him sooner and later , because of him The only woman I love the most told me she hates me??

No!! I don't believe her!!!! I can still see the love for me in her eyes.

I know , I am not a saint and I did some wrong things to her.

I KIDNAPPED her , bugged her , stalked her for 3 fucking years but why??

Beacuse I want to protect her , I waana keep the promise I made to Baji. His words still as fresh as ever in my mind.

My Actions are maybe not so good but muy intensions are pure.

I know , I went overboard when i call her a pedofile indirectly or directly but Blame My dark impluses.

I don't want her to Care about any other men But Me. She should care about me only.

I took a deep breath and rest my head comfortably on my office coach. It's midnight now , And I didn't go back to Mansion after the fight we had this afternoon.

Kisaki told me he wanna discuss something important alone. So here I am with my broken heart waiting for him to come.

As I was thinking about her keeping my eyes closed. I heard a knock in my office. I opened my eyes and said "Come in" with my tired voice. Yes I am fucking tired of everything.

It was Kisaki near the door , he come in and settled himself in front of the coach. He adjusted his glasses and said

"Boss!! I have A Plan for You , Now We can rule over South korea too"

I took a deep sigh and opened my eyes to see him grinning. Seriously I can't focus on his words while I am still thinking about her , and What she said to me.

"What is it?" I asked with a nonchantly tone.

"Kim Jonngki died last month because of Cancer , now her dumb daughter is the new leader"

A raise a brown at him , seriously??? He come here at midnight just to give me some mafia gossips??? What I am gonna do with this news.

"So what?? Explain yourself" I said with annoyed tone. He is testing my patience, I am already really pissed off right now

"If We kill that bitch , Op Unicorns will be under You , Toman will Rule In korea too" Kisaki explained himself while grinning like a Idiot.

"Ok!! Send Haitani brothers and Sanzu To this mission with their men" I ordered him , I liked the idea , After all I am here to conquer the world. It is my only motive. I stepped into this world for power and money so that I could find my ku chin , but now I can't back out.

"No!! Boss , That would be the waste of our man power , I have a better idea , We could use the path of BETRAYAL"

Kisaki pitched a other idea to me.