CHAPTER 24

"You will have to marry me Tomorrow"

Mikey said these words with a straight face without showing any expression. Izana and draken choke on Their saliva and started coughing.

The Red haired girl went silent, Adrenaline bursts through the veins to prepare them to flee. Her entire body became impossibly still and Lips parted in silent surprise. Her  skin lost all colour, becoming chalk-white.

"Wtf?? Marriage??? Did he just proposed me?? Or I say Order me?? This was not on my plan.. " ku thought to herself.

Izana broke the silence between them and whispered to Mikey  as if he was so embarassed by his lil brother proposal.

"Bro You just proposed her in the most unromantic way possible"

"What????" She asked him as if she hasn't heard before what he said.

Witnessing the reaction of the red haired girl , A soft chuckled escape from the mouth of the blondie.

Everyone got confused why this blondie suddenly started chuckling after proposing.

"Uk wifey , I could spend a million dollars just to see this priceless expression on your face" the blondie said mockingly.

"You think, it's funny??" The red haired girl said angrily.

"Sorry to break Your heart , I know You are dying to marry me but I was just kidding"

The blondie said scarcastically.

Izana and draken just rolled Their eyes after knowing,, this is just a silly joke of the blondie. The red haired girl is fuming with angry because of this prank.

"You think You are funny?? Why can't you just start stand up comedy then?? " The red haired girl said with frustration.

"Awww don't be mad , I would never propose You with a Toman Contract instead of a beautiful diamond ring"

The blondie explained himself grinning.

The red haired girl just rolled her eyes. This blondie litrally gave her a little heart attack. Draken was annoyed by Mikey too and izana was just enjoying this scene.

"Are You done with Your conditions??? Can i leave?? " The red haired girl asked while making a annoyed face.

"No!!! There is one condition left" the blondie replied with a smirk.

"As expected " the girl said and rolled her eyes.

"So My 3rd condition is You will not wear slutty clothes around, and If You want to , You can wear but Only in front of me"

The blondie demanded.

Izana and draken put Their hands on Their mouth to control their laugh. The red haired girl got annoyed and said

"Do I look like a whore To You??"

"No!! I am just ...." Mikey was about to clarify this words but the red haired girl cuts him off by saying

"Listen SANO MANJIRO, I am not interested in seducing You or Anyone here , I am Not like Senju, Understand??"

The red haired girl said with her stoic voice looking directly into the soul of Mikey.

Izana got impressed by her words and said while laughing

"Where did You find this Girl Mikey??"