The rear of the pole features a substantially thick golden stud with a flat silver surface, which may be used to shift it's equilibrium by adding force to the stud's surface and in turn, adding momentum to an assault.

A murmur of awe ripples through the crowd.

"Whoa!! I see what you're planning now!" Natsu exclaims with wide eyes. "You're gonna use that spear to knock the moon outta the sky!"

With deadpan looks on their faces, Happy, Lucy, Reina and Gray think at the same time, "Give me a break! That's never gonna work!"

"That's right! But I'm going to need more strength than this armor can give me," Erza answers. She turns to the pinkette. "So, Natsu, I'm going to need to use your fire power as a boost."

"Huh?"

"Whenever I begin to throw the spear, I want you to hit the back of it with your flames," The redhead explains. "Now, we'll have to time our attack perfectly, but I think you should give me just enough power to do the job."

"Sounds like a killer plan to me!" He responds eagerly.

"Then, let's do it!" She turns and starts walking, Natsu following close behind.

Reina's, Lucy's and Gray's eyes had become flat animated white semi circles.

"They don't really think they're gonna pull this off, do they?" Gray utters in disbelief.

"Well, I think they've finally gone off the deep end, this time," Lucy says with a hand to her mouth.

Gray looks to Reina to see her just as stunned as they are. "They've completely lost it," She says is disbelief, looking ready to faint. Gray prepares himself should the bluenette actually faint.

Erza and Natsu stand in a watch tower that has a good view of the purple moon. Erza raises her spear over her right shoulder, preparing to throw it.

Erza activates a small red magic circle on the spear, shifts her stance, and right before she releases the spear into the sky, Erza shouts to Natsu, "Now!!"

Natsu lights his fist on fire and slams it with great force against the back-end of Erza's spear, and it's launched into the sky at rocket speeds, causing the roof of the watch tower to get blown off.

"She did it!" Happy cries, hovering in the air next to a jaw dropping Lucy.

"This is a bad thing," Gray mutters, a deadpan look on his face.

"What are they thinking?!" Lucy squeals.

"They're absolute nutcases!" Reina screams.

As the spear gets closer to the moon, the villagers, Reina, Lucy, Gray and Happy gape at it.

Erza says with a determined glare, "Almost there!!"

The villagers begin cheering. Natsu laughs.

The tip of the spear hits the purple moon, disappears, and cracks start spreading from where the spear had struck.

Their eyes widening, Reina, Lucy, and Gray cry at the same time, "NO WAY!!"

The moon keeps cracking, until the membrane encasing it breaks apart, revealing a normal, brightly glowing silvery white full moon, causing the villagers to gasp in confusion.