I look through the corridor of rooms to try to find which one could be his, and then I see one with a huge sign on the white paper door written "leave" in a black spray paint, and a bunch of road signs.

This has got to be his childhood bedroom. I remember when we were little, he used to be obsessed with this 'aesthetic', and he made all of his rooms look like this. And since he hasn't came here for a while, this must be still from that time.

I knock on the door, no response. Again, no response. Again, strongly, no response.

And then I dedice to walk in inside the bedroom.

It was unlocked and I can hear the shower on. That must be why he didn't open up. Makes sense.

I decide to wait for him, so I lay in my stomach on his bed as I scroll through instagram.

Eventually he leaves the bathroom, and

oh

my

god.

I don't think I have ever saw anyone look this good after leaving a shower.

His hair is messy, very wet. His blue eyes are shining with the contrast of the white skin and dark hair. He has a smirk on his face with the most beautiful smile on the world. As my eyes reach far down, his torso is defined. So. Defined. He has a perfect body and he is only in a towel wrapped around his hips, making possible to see his V line.

I think i'm "drooling much?" Nate says, taking my gaze away from his body, and now to his face.

"Oh don't be too over yourself" I reply sharply, as I now sit on the bed, trying too hard not to take my eyes down. "So, you didn't come here to beg me to get your bags into your room? Right?" He asks and I roll my eyes

"I came here to demand that you take my bags to my room. Not beg you to" He scoffs at my response "Then ask help for someone else" He shurgs "This is so unfair. The girls are sleeping, my brother and flynn would kill someone before helping me and I don't have any idea where the fuck Elliot is inside this big ass palace" I vent out, leaving a hard breath at the end.

"say please" He tells me, and walks closer to me, now standing between my two legs as he acaraciate my bottom lip with his thumb.

"Please Nathaniel" I tell him as I lift up my face, making us closer, but not enough. He's too tall.

"Not that hard, was it?" He asks as he goes to his closet, getting sweatpants and a hoodie.

"Keep staring if you want" He speaks still facing his back to me, and reaching for his towel. I then quickly change my gaze to the closed door in front of me, and close my eyes shut.

After some time he warns me I can open up my eyes now, and he stands right in front of me, between my tights again, but, On his knees.

I then lower my face to his, which now are much closer and steal a gentle kiss from him, which turns into something more intense.

"Nate" I murmur into the kiss, making him hum in response "My bags first" I say as I pull him away, making him groan. "Are you sure?" He asks, lifting the sides of my shirt and making his hands touch my bare waist with intensity, he closes our proximity again, making our lips colide once more.

He then kisses my neck, hands traveling up to my breasts, slightly squeezing them as I softly moan in his ear.

He then lays me on bed and stays on top of me, "may I?" He asks as he lifts the edge of my shirt and I nod in response, he then taking it off easily.

Both of the straps of my bra fall to the sides of my arms so he just carefully looks at me and I nod again, him taking my bra off with one simple hand movement "such a show off" I say to him making him smirk.

He lowers his kisses down to my breasts and kisses them roughly at the same time as he grabs the other.

He lowers even more his kisses, now his hands are tight around my waist and he has his mouth on the low of my belly, making me tingle and shiver around his touch.

"Are you sure?" He asks and I nod again "This time, I need you to use your words" Nate assures "Yes, Nate. I'm so fucking sure" I respond and he kisses the start of my tights, slowly moving to the inner part.

Then taking off my shorts and spreading my legs further from eachother. His head standing between them. His hands go closer to my pussy but still not touching it, just the sides of it.

Then he stands on top again, kissing my lips and his hand travel to my pussy. Teasing the folds with his fingers.

"I can already feel how wet you are, and I didn't even take off your panties" He whispers in my ears as he kisses the beginning of my jaw.

His hand now moving in circular motion right where I needed it. I moan a little louder at the surprise as my hands scratch his back.

He slowly takes off my underwear, making me almost beg again for him to do it quicker.

one of his fingers slip inside of me and my moan can't be contained anymore. Making me moan again as both of his fingers now go inside me.

His fingers go up and down repetitively but very, very, painfully slowly. Making me try to contain the begging once more.

He kisses my body again until his lips touch my clit. That makes me gasp, which I believe only makes him hornier since I can feel the smile it appeared on his face between my folds.

He then teases it, just licking it slowly and very lightly. Almost not touching it, but making sure I know it's there.

"Nate please. I beg you, please do it faster, quicker. Just-" And then his tongue is intensely shoved inside me, making me literally scream his name.

"You need to be quieter, angel" He murmurs and and I try to contain myself as his tongue works inside my pussy. He does it perfectly. Three of his fingers going up and down as his tongue works on my clit with the perfect intensity.

I wanna scream, moan, everything. My hands grab his hair, making him even closer to my aching core.

He starts to go even faster, making me slip a loud moan once more "Oh my god, Nathaniel, I am so close. Nate- Oh-" I grab a pillow to contain my moan as I scream his name into the pillow and a wave of electricity goes down.

He doesn't stop what he's doing until he knows I am completely out. He licks every part of me clean.

"Oh my god" I say breathless, probably sweating as he kisses my lips again. "You taste amazing" He tells me and a smile grows between our kisses.

I try to regain my strength, and he get's up "That was the begging I was looking for. Now I can grab your bags" He says as he winks at me, making me red. "I'll be back in a second"

"Jack ass" I tell him and he smiles at me, leaving the room.

I lay my head back as I think about what the fuck happened.