"Talk about a lame answer," Natsu mutters, deadpanning. "I'm sorry I even asked."

"Yeah!" Reina agrees, nodding. "I thought you'd come up with a much more original answer than that, you masked weirdo."

Zalty stares at them in silence, dumbstruck by their reactions.

"That's what you're after? You think just having a monster's gonna make you tough?! No way!" Natsu exclaims, completely unfazed.

"I suppose you're both too young to understand, right now," Zalty says as he laughs, "But one day, you'll realise how important it is to have power on your side!"

Flames envelope Natsu's fist as Reina readies her fist. Natsu says while smirking, "Well, I've already got plenty of power on my side, 'cause all of my friends in Fairy Tail have got my back!"

"I feel exactly the same way," Reina says firmly, facial expression unwavering.

"If you'll let your cockiness get the best of you, you will fall exactly like he ceiling above you!!" Zalty raises his right arm above his head and summons a large black and white magic circle. The ceiling begins to crumble.

"I've had enough of you and your buddies screwing things up for the people on this island... It's time we put a stop to it!!" Natsu shouts.

"You don't seriously believe you could stop my Arc of Time with your puny flames and Reflector, do you?!"

Natsu and Reina leap into the air towards the green haired man. "I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT YOUR STUPID MAGIC!!" Natsu yells as they meet a barrage of crystal balls head on. "I JUST WANT YOU OFF THIS ISLAND!!" Natsu swings his arm, causing his flames to slam into all of the crystal orbs and shatter them, much to Zalty's shock.

"We may not be able to control time, but we can see the future!" Natsu shouts determinedly as he and Reina fly out of the smoke and head right for the green haired man. "And I can see... US KICKING YOUR BUTT AND SENDING YOU FLYING!! LET'S DO THIS, REI!!"

"YEAH!" She agrees, nodding.

Natsu punches his flame covered fist against the left side of Zalty's face, just as Reina punches his face at the same time, knocking the man towards the water, sending him tumbling into the water.

Smirking, she and Natsu land on the boulder.

Zalty screams as he slams into a boulder growing out of the water.

Up on the roof of the temple, Toby lets out a defeated sound as he collapses from an attack by Erza. Once he hits the ground, Lucy says as Erza straightens out of her stance, "Awesome! The Moon Drip ceremony should stop any minute now."

"You mean... this guy was doing it all by himself?!" Happy says, surprised as he stares at Toby.

"Too late!! It's over!! The ceremony has already been completed!" Toby tells them.

Erza gasps slightly.

A pale green light shoots uo through the ceiling, causing a strong wind to blow outwards. Another of Deliora's roar shakes the air and makes the ground tremble.

With wide eyes, Lucy breathes, stunned, "Whoa...! No way!"

The roar sends out a shockwave that shakes the trees violently.

In the storage area, Moka says to the maroon skinned man, "We must leave! Something really terrible's happened."

"We have to get off the island, Chief!"

"I'm staying! You and the others can go, but I'm not going to leave this place behind!"

Back inside the temple, Reina stands on a boulder next to the one Natsu is on, standing on his left, as they gaze up in shock at the demon, unknowing of Gray having entered the cave.