Reina lets out another pained grunt.

Zalty explains, "I have the ability to control an object's time. Meaning, I can take the crystals back in time to before they were broken."

Natsu and Reina land back on a boulder. The reflection mage clutches at her stomach, still feeling immense pain from that collision. Natsu demands, "What kind of magic gives you that power?!"

"I practice one of the Lost Magics known as the Arc of Time. It's extremely rare and quite powerful! Would you like to see what happens when I throw these crystal balls into the future?"

Natsu and Reina follow the balls with their gazes as they fly behind them. The balls fly back only to bounce against the Fairy Tail wizards' bodies. They scream at the pain inflicted on them. With a flame covered fist, Natsu punches his attacking ball, shattering it. With a grunt, Reina jerks herself upright as she clenches her right wrist.

With speed, she grunts as she swings her arm forwards and she goes to use her Reflector spell to throw away her attacking ball, but it didn't work, much to Reina's confusion.

Thinking swiftly, she activates her Lunar Eclipse Eyes, sending out twin red lasers, shattering it, but a split second later, both crystal balls mend themselves.

"Why didn't my Reflector spell work on it?" Reina thinks in confusion, clenching her teeth as she glares. "Is it because it's another Lost Magic...?"

The two balls attacking them fly around and strike them in the backs of their heads, making their eyes bulge as they grunt at the pain.

"That really hurt!!" She mentally screams.

"Your fire and Reflector won't help you!" Zalty says, grinning.

"OH, YEAH?!" Natsu and Reina challenge at the same time. While Reina readies her eyes again, Natsu wraps his fist with fire. But, suddenly, the two balls stop short of them, hovering in the air.

"It stopped in midair!" Natsu gasps with wide eyes as he and Reina stare at their reflections in the balls.

"Yes! I also have the ability to freeze an object in time!" Zalty tells them.

"Nice little parlour trick!" Reina says with a hint of sarcasm as she and Natsu lean back and the balls float back to Zalty. She glares at him in irritation, feeling her nose throb from the earlier attack. "But I'm going to assume that it has zero effect on people."

"Ah, that's the rough!" Zalty explains in disappointment. "It's powerless on living things. Since Ur turned herself into the ice that encases Deliora, I cannot simply turn back the time on that ice to a pre frozen state. That's why we're using Moon Drip."

Natsu says seriously, "Let me ask you something! Why are you guys doing this? It seems to me like you're working hard, trying to revive this demon just so Lyon could kill it to boost his ego. That's great for him and all, but what are you gonna get out of it?"

"I can't say," Zalty replies. "I've only recently joined them, so I don't know enough to speak on the others' behalf."

Natsu asks as he raises his hands in front of his face, "Okay, what about you, then? What's your goal in all of this?"

"You certainly know how to get straight to the point!" Zalty comments. He laughs. "The Cold Emperor Lyon is an arrogant twit! He doesn't stand a chance against Deliora! That's where I come in."

"If he can't kill it, we're in major trouble!" The Walker says, clenching her jaw. "Unless you're gonna defeat it yourself!"

"Don't be ridiculous, little girl! I want to control the demon!" Zalty says, making her and Natsu narrow their eyes. "You see, there are spells that give the caster power of a immortal monsters, like this one here. With a single spell, I will become the most powerful man in the world, because I have a demon at my beck and call!"